"That concludes my explanation. You'll need to learn everything else about the game by playing it." She said as she stared blankly at me.

"Okay, cool." I shoved my hands into my pockets, ready to just play the damn game.

"I wish you the best of luck. Please take those stairs." The woman stated, and the floor dropped away into stairs. Unfortunately, the floor opened up right where I was standing.

"W-Woah!" I exclaimed as I fell through the floor.

"OW! DAMMIT!" I complained as I collided with the stairs. Thankfully, I didn't fall the entire way down the stairs, but I did land about 5 or so steps down.

"Oops. Sorry about that." I heard the woman apologize from the top of the stairs.

I grumbled as I continued to walk down the staircase. I eventually reached the bottom and walked out of a small building. I immediately noticed the lush green grass of the vast field I walked into.

I also noticed the nagging feeling of somebody watching me. I wearily looked around, but found nobody.

I spotted Killua and Gon waiting by the building in the shade, and I quickly walked towards them.

"Hi guys!" I grinned as I approached the boys. They stood up as I reached them.

"Took you long enough." Killua grumbled, and I raised a brow at the boy.

"That's not my fault. That lady took too long to explain the stupid rules." I replied, and Killua shrugged.

"If you hadn't lost so badly during the rock-paper-scissors match, you would have been here sooner." Killua stated, and I scoffed.

"Says the one who got 17th place." I smirked, and Killua's smug expression vanished.

"Shut up! That's still better than 20th!" He exclaimed, and I shrugged with a smirk.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, Snowball." I snickered as Killia growled at the nickname.

"Um... do you guys feel like somebody is watching us?" Gon spoke up, and both Killua and I turned to him, completely dropping our previous arguement.

"Yeah, I noticed it as soon as I entered the game." I replied, and Killua nodded.

"Yup. We're being watched." He agreed. "I don't see any nearby towns." He added, and I looked around the field only to see vibrant green grass stretch as far as the eye could see.

"Yeah, but everyone headed in the same directions." Gon replied.

"They either went this way," Killua pointed to the left. "Or that way?" He then used his other hand to point forwards.

"Huh? How did you know?" Gon tilted his head, and I only leaned against one of the large pillars of the building.

"Because that's where we're being watched from. But we still don't know
why they're watching us." Killua replied, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Good point." Gon nodded in thought.

"Man, is it really that hard to be left alone?" I sighed, annoyed by the pesky stalkers.

"Appearently." Killua replied before starting to walk ahead of Gon and I.

"Well, let's go. Regardless of who's watching, we should start by gathering information." He stated, and both Gon and I quickly caught up to the boy.

"So, how did it go?" Killua turned to Gon as we walked through the vast field.

"Hmm?" Gon tilted his head in confusion.