Chapter 64

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leaned against the wall as I watched the guys on the court talk.

"I've discovered something. If the ball travels outside the court, it becomes much less powerful. Without using Ko, I only injured a couple fingers." Hisoka chimed in, adjusting his broken fingers.

"Then if we avoid Razor's throws, we will avoid any significant damage." Killua concluded.

"Exactly so." Hisoka confirmed.

"That won't be a victory." Gon argued, and Killua jumped.

"Huh? Don't be stupid! Didn't you see what happened to Korudo?!" He yelled, pointing at me. The three males in the court pointed to me.

"Wassup." I lifted my hand, winking at them. Killua let out a long sigh since my cheerful attitude didn't help his case.

"If we can't win no matter what we do, all this is pointless! You'd better cool down, stupid!" He pointed his finger into Gon's chest.

"Aren't you mad?" Gon asked.

"What?!" Killua yelled.

"He hurt Korudo, and if you'd dodged left, you could've died. Right?" He stated, recalling the time Razor threw the ball at Killua earlier.

"I'm really pissed off right now. Between you and what he did to Korudo, I won't settle for some cheap win. We have to utterly destroy him!" Gon clenched his fists, glaring at the floor. Hisoka chuckled before tossing the ball to Gon.

"You must have a plan in mind." The man grinned.

"Yeah. I've got this. Killua, stand over there. Plant yourself firmly, and hold the ball." Gon stated, pointing to the middle of the court. Once the boys were in place, Killua held out the ball.

"Okay." Killua looked at Gon to see him charging up his attack. Wait... he couldn't be using his Hatsu, could he?! But that will destroy Killua's hands!

"First comes rock!" Gon grunted, holding his fists to his side. His aura spiked, and I heard Tsezgerra and his men gasp from beside me.

"Rock, paper... Rock!" Gon punched the ball, sending it flying from Killua's hands. I narrowed my eyes, watching the boy's hands instead of the ball. I watched them tear up from the attack, and I winced, being reminded of my own pain.

"Number 13 is out!" The referee announced, and I sighed. That loser is going to sacrifice his hands for this!

"Catching the ball while touching the area outside is illegal and does not count. Play will resume with Team Gon's outside players controlling the ball!" The referee spoke up.

"Wow! He sent the biggest one flying!" Tsezgerra's men cheered.

"Way to go, Gon!" I clapped for him from against the wall.

"Damn it! That wasn't good enough!" He frowned, and I groaned.

"Shut up Gon! Give yourself some credit!" I shouted, and he looked at me.

"But I can do better! I know I can!" He argued, and I laughed lightly.

"You're so determined it's creepy!" I laughed, and he let out a confused noise. Gon passed the ball to Killua, and I noticed him wince as he caught it.

"Okay, let's do it again! Give it to Razor good!" He held the ball in front of Gon.

"Yeah." Gon smiled. He then exhaled deeply, activating his Ren.

"His aura is immense!" Tsezgerra exclaimed, and I only snickered.

"You may have chosen the wrong sport. He has all the time in the world to build up his power. You might want to dodge this one." Bisky spoke up from behind Razor.