058

It's Hoseok who eventually starts the conversation. "I'm sorry.."

"What?" Jeonguk blinked.

Hoseok sighed and ran a hand through his sweaty hair. "I'm sorry for making things complicated."

"Hyung...."

Hoseok interrupts before he could finish."I promise I won't come in between you and Tae. I would never do that to either of you--if it makes the situation less awkward, I'll just remove myself from future hang-outs."

Jeonguk immediately started protesting. "You don't have to do that, believe it or not....I have so much respect for you, it's not right to exclude someone like that." Jeonguk said as he walked over to the wall filled with mirrors, sliding down and sitting, knees propped up. "It'll take time but...I trust both of you." He shrugged.

There was a moment of silence.

"Who knew 'gukkie was more mature than I am." Hoseok scoffed self-deprecatingly, he shuffled to Jeonguk's side and sat down next to him.

Jeonguk gave a light smirk. "Always have been." He joked.

Hoseok pursed his lips in mock deep thought. "I suspect Namjoon."

"....shutup."

After a moment of silence.

"Will you be okay though, Hyung?" Jeonguk turned to look at him. Even if it would take him time to figure out his own emotions in this situation, he couldn't just forget his Hyung's feelings either. After all, this was someone who pushed him to be better every day, not only in terms of dance but in general day-to-day life as well. Someone who never failed to amaze him and will always be a good friend. 

"Mm, I will." He replied after a pause. "I guess it was time to move on anyway...no need to wallow in self-pity any longer." He smiled and glanced at Jeonguk. "When I said you should follow in my footsteps....I only meant in terms of dance and not guys as well."

Jeonguk barked out a laugh, not expecting that type of joke so early on. "Well, what can I say? We have good taste."

Hoseok smiled, got up and gave out his hand to help Jeonguk up. Jeonguk took his offered hand, bouncing to his feet. "Come, let's get out of here!" Hosoek clapped his hands.

"Food?" Jeonguk quirked an eyebrow in question.

"Always." Hoseok agreed.

--

Eating with Hoseok wasn't awkward, there was no underlying tension. It was nice, they mainly talked about practice, what was good and what could be better. In the end, they ended up going in different directions, Hoseok going to his place and Jeonguk on his way to Taehyung's. 

Jeonguk waved one last time to Hoseok, turning and starting his trudge to his boyfriend's apartment. Boyfriend. He smiled. That had a nice ring to it. Of course, he didn't actually ask Tae if he could come over...but he assumed it'd be fine. After all, they're allowed to be clingly. Jeonguk frowned, at least he hoped it was. What if it wasn't mutual? 'Oh no,'  he thought, 'am I going too fast again?'

He shook his head, as if that'll actually physically remove those thought from his mind. 'Nah, I'm just over-thinking...he slept over at mine...he should be fine with me sleeping over, right?' He was starting to really re-think his life choices right now. Why did he have to be an over-thinker, he groaned. 

'Ugh no, I'll just go there and ask his permission to stay, hopefully it'll be a well-received surprise and all this overthinking will be worth it.' He nodded, now slightly calmed down, more so focusing on actually getting to the apartment. He was only a block away, a small corner turn away from being in front of his boyfriend's apartment. He breathed the night-time air in, and willed his worry down.

.

.

After seven short minutes, he was in front of the door. He gulped before ringing the door bell. He anxiously bounced on his feet as he waited for Taehyung to open the door. Very quickly was the door swung open, his boyfriend there in all his glory.

He sheepishly grinned. "Hi."

Taehyung's smile lit up his entire face, "Hi! Come in, come in." He moved out of the way, allowing Jeonguk to be able to pass by him.

As he walked passed Taehyung, he gave him a quick smooch on the cheek and quickly shuffled inside to put his backpack down and sit down on the couch.

"So what brings you to this humble abode?" Taehyung joked, sitting down next to him. 

"Well, I suddenly got a craving to see my very gorgeous boyfriend...and so here I am." Jeonguk hummed, shuffling further into the couch.

Taehyung shifted closer to Jeonguk, a few centimeters away from skin-to-skin contact. Jeonguk's eyes flickered down to where their thighs were almost touching. Bad idea, he thought. Tae's only wearing shorts... and a hoodie that looks slightly familiar? 

Before Jeonguk could tease him on it, Taehyung cut him off. "What a coincidence 'cause I was about to call you to ask if you wanted to come over." Taehyung decides to shuffle closer and put his legs onto his. Jeonguk blinks and before he could overthink it, he places his hands on to Taehyung's thigh.

"Hmm, that is a coincidence." Jeonguk gives a small smirk, hand caressing  the skin underneath. He lightly wets his lip, "I had an interesting convo with Hoseok-hyung today."

Taehyung's eyes widen every so slightly, "Oh! How did that go?"

Jeonguk breates out, looking Taehyung in the eye. "It went better than I thought. Hyung was the one who mentioned it first and we both agreed to try our best to not make it awkward and just...be normal." 

Taehyung was a quiet for a few minutes and then lets out a relieved sigh. "I'm glad, none of us should make this into a huge deal." Taehyung finally lays his head onto Jeonguk's shoulder.

Jeonguk huffs and smiles, "You're important to both of us so we can be mature about it." He said, leaning his head against Taehyung's. 

There was a comfortable silence after that, at least until Taehyung sniffed and whined out, "You need a shower." 

"Aiiishh." Jeonguk complains, plopping his head on the couch's headrest. 

All that could be heard afterwards was Taehyung's giggling. 

.

.

.