034

The next morning Taehyung found it difficult to open his eyes. He somehow managed to wake up at a good hour for him to not have to rush to get ready.

Sitting up, he lazily stretched his limbs and yawned. He ran a hand through his blonde dyed hair and pulled his bed covers off.

He headed to the bathroom to do whatever was necessary and came out freshly showered with a towel around his waist. Frankly he was still half dead in the mornings but the cold shower never failed to wake him up, if only just slightly.

He yawned and went over to his closet to choose what he should wear. After staring at the generous amount of clothes he had, he huffed and picked out a simple pair of black jeans and a slightly washed out gray shirt. As he stared at himself in the mirror, he wondered if he should let his hair breathe for a while, and not dye it anymore. He liked it blonde but healthy hair was also nice, running a hand through his locks, it did feel slightly dried out.

Not wanting to stress to much about, Taehyung decided to eat some breakfast before he would put on some finishing touches to his outfit. Mostly accessories.

Taehyung chose to have some simple toasted bread with some cream cheese. He opted out of making some tea because well...he was too lazy.

He shrugged, he'd just make Jin buy him some.

Taehyung scrolled trough his phone as he ate. The apartment was empty as always so he didn't have anyone to talk with. When he left for uni, leaving his parents house was a hard thing for him to do, he was used to ruckus and messiness that came with when living with more people. He didn't particularly like living alone, he was originally intending to move in with Jimin and Hoseok but he never got around to it. Maybe he should, 'or maybe i should ask Jeonguk?' the tiny voice in his head commented.

Shaking his head, he quickly finished his last bite, washed his plate and made his way back to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He whipped out his phone to put on a song because brushing his teeth in silence was boring.

Taehyung put on 'Playing with fire' by BlackPink. Because it was lit, okay.

Dancing while brushing your teeth definitely wasn't the easiest thing. But hey, it's fun.

Once he was done, he went back into his room to finish dressing.

'Oh my lord, I'm becoming Jin...' Taehyung thought, snickering. He never really cared for his appearance that much. Or at least what he wore, he just wore what he felt like that day but you know since he had to impress people today. He kinda had to and if he didn't, Jin would probably forcibly make him change his outfit.

So no thanks.

Hmm, maybe he should change his shirt? 

Taehyung paused the music and quickly sent Jin a text to see when he would come around.

He shifted his eyes to the time. It was already 9.05.

While he waited for Jin to text him back, he picked out a plain black silk choker and tied it around his neck.

Taehyung contemplated if he should apply some makeup...

He looked at his reflection in the mirror and pursed his lips.

Hmm, maybe just some lip-balm?

Taehyung nodded at himself and grabbed his favorite light pink lip-balm.

He applied it on his bottom lip and smacked his lips together.

Taehyung looked back at his appearance and thought something was off...