Fool

(Jim Carroll X Reader)

btw im writing on a computer so there will be no GIF sorry ;(

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, this is a relationship you need to get out of immediately, Jim is not good for you! damn, hes not even good enough for you!" Y/f/n explained as I was on the ground in tears. I know Jim is not good for me, but its not that easy to break up with someone like him. Hes too short tempered, and even if I brought the topic up, he would start to yell.

"Y/f/n... I don't know what to do..." I sighed as I wiped the remaining tears off of my face. "A guy like Jim... he wont take it well. I know he wont take it well. Its Jim Carroll..."

"Y/n, look at me," My best friend for 7 years ordered me. "Jim is not worth it. If hes going to get mad over the littlest things, do drugs, and abuse you then you do not need him or his trashy friends, You can easily find anyone better."

I hugged her as I began my crying fit. It felt good to just cry. I was just releasing all the things that has happened to me and him...

the time he hit me...

the time he pressured me into doing coke...

the time he kicked me to the ground for trying to break up with him...

I just hope he isn't in a bad mood already, that will be even worse. just the thought  of his angry tension when I'm trying to reach my words to his... it didn't help any better that I was madly in love with him. If just didn't have any feelings at all it would end better, but it wont. I don't want to break up with  him... but I also do. Its a mixed emotion thing.

"Y/f/n... can you please come with me?" I asked her as I was hopeful to have someone protect me if Jim tried to pull anything. Surely, he wont try  to hit me, right?

"Of course Y/n, I'll be there," Y/f/n said as she rubbed my back in hopes to stop my crying and pain.

_________

"h-here we are..." I said as I stood outside of Jim's apartment door. I was sure his mother was at work, just so she didn't have to witness  the break up and see me in pain. I'm sure Jim would try to hurt me, as if he really cared about me and didn't only want me to show off to his friends.

"lets go in," Y/f/n said as she broke me out of my thoughts. I nodded as I tried wiping away the remaining tears with my sleeve, just so it wasn't evident to Jim. 

I raised my hand shakily as my hand collided on the door. I knocked. And I could fell my heart beating faster at the moment. Hearing footsteps on the other side of the door... I held Y/f/n's hand tightly as the door opened and revealed my boyfriend, Jim Carroll.

His eyes were all red and he looked tired, even though I can guess he was just sleeping from last night, when he passed out on the couch after I was forced by him to drive him home from a party.

"Y-Y/n? Whats wrong? Why are you here?" Jim covered me with questions that were hard to answer without completely saying 'I want to break up'.

"Y/n has something to tell you..." Y/f/n continued to push me forward to tell Jim my feelings. Jim's eyes locked to mine. Starring into his beautiful eyes that were no longer beautiful, he  had become a complete monster and now looking into his eyes, all I saw was a  abusive drug addict. 

I took a deep sigh as I closed my eyes, no longer wanting to see his broken face and his hurtful expression after I tell  him the truth...

"Jim, I want to break up. This isnt working for me, and I need someone who will care for me. I need someone who will be there, someone who will make me feel comforted instead of scared. All I feel when I'm around you now is afraid. I want to feel happy, and that isnt here with you. I hope you can find someone good enough for you-"

"Bitch," Is all Jim said as he slammed the door in both of our faces.