Charm Bracelet

(Arnie Grape x Reader)

Y/I= your initial

Y/n's POV

"Are we there yet?" Arnie wined as we were driving to my house. I lived far away from the Grapes to Gilbert offered to take me home after I spent the night at there house.

"No Arnie," Gilbert sighed, looking and sounding like he had no patience left for Arnie.

"Why can't Y/n stay longer?" Arnie groaned as he slumped down in his seat.

"I told you, I have to help my mom," I said. She was packing for a trip.

"But I need help too," Arnie said. "It's my birthday"

"And I'll help you after," I sighed. I love Arnie, but after a while he can get quite annoying.

"What is this?" Arnie asked as he took my right wrist and gazed at the charm bracelet.

"What do you mean? I've had it forever," I say. It was definitely distracting Arnie.

"This is my birth stone," I say, pointing to a gemstone. "This is basketball from the time I played. This is a cap from when I graduated high school..." I continued.

"What about this one?" Arnie asked as he pointed to a little heart chain. "What does it say on it?"

"It says A+Y/I," I say.

"What does it mean?" He asked as he pulled the chain closer to him.

"It means Arnie + Y/n, I got it after you asked me to be your girlfriend," I said with I smile. I looked over at Gilbert who was smiling too.

"You want it?" I asked Arnie. He shook his head eagerly in agreement.

I took the bracket off to get the charm. Once I had it I put my bracelet back on and took Arnies chain for where he had his tags. I slid the little charm right on there and put it back on Arnie.

"You like it?" I asked him as he shook his head once again. And by that time we were at my house. I grabbed my stuff as I thanked Gilbert for the ride.

"I'll see you later Arnie," I said as I kissed his forehead and left to go help my mom. I looked behind me to see Arnie's adorable face one last time.

(A/n ik this is short I just thought of the idea in the car and put it in because it was cute :D)