Interview

Y/n's POV

I was sitting at home and had nothings to do. I was waiting for my boyfriend to come home from one of his interviews, but I knew he wouldn't be home till the middle of the night. I still, encouraged myself to wait for him.

I turned on the TV and started flipping through each channel, trying to find him. I almost skipped past the channel, but I found it. I was dumbfounded when I saw my Leo all dressed up and sitting there so cutely.

"So, Leo, are you seeing anybody at this point?" The interviewer asked. Leo just quickly replied with a "yea" and a head nod.

"If you don't mind me asking, who?" He asked again. My heart was racing at this point.

"Sure. Her name is Y/n L/n, she might be the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen," Leo stated. I almost cried at his words. Everyone watching in the audience made a "aww" sound. His smile was the best I've ever seen

"Oh, that's sweet," the interviewer said, and moved on to another question

"Oh, that's sweet," the interviewer said, and moved on to another question. I turned off the TV as I almost began to cry again. I couldn't believe he said that on live television!

After a couple of hours, I heard a knock on the door. I knew exactly who it was and I wiped away the tears I may have shed while replaying the words in my head.

I opened to door to see Leo smiling. I couldn't help but jump into his arms. He began to laugh and swing me around.

"I missed you too," he said as he hugged me tightly.

"I watched your interview," I said as he set me down.

"Oh really?" He asked as he came inside.

"Yes," I said and I kissed his cheek.

"You know I love you Y/n," He said as he hugged me tightly.

"And I you," I said as I closed the space between us with a sealed kiss.