32. burning shit

y/n got changed into some black punk rock clothes (😼) to blend into the dark since they probably weren't allowed to be found out this late.

then before leaving they obviously did their fine ass eyeliner because fight me everyone in class 1a and b wears eyeliner like have you even seen bakugo-

anyways pop off sis/bro you were lookin flawless like hawks's eyeliner because fight me he wears it too.

enough of this shit, and back to the story, y/n grabbed their whole make up bag and nyoomed on out of their hell hole called a room.

they quickly texted amajiki.

"uwu," y/n said under their breath instinctively as they ran out of the dorms

as they were walking, they passed a few stray cats and of course had to take like, a million pictures of them. they sent them all to hitoshi  and shoto because that's the great kind of friend they are.

ah shit, it's past curfew, how would y/n explain where they got the pictures?

y/n sighed. "fucking yolo i guess," they whispered and realized they should probably text shigaraki too.

"lmao i wonder why they haven't killed me yet," y/n wondered out loud, receiving weird and worried glances from the delinquents in the alleyways

"ayo what the fuck?"

"mind your own business, kyle! jesus christ,"

7 minutes and 43 seconds later brings them to the villain's new hideout (since toga ordered another pizza and they got #exposed). it was surprisingly close to the ua dorms, a bit of a stupid idea on their part. then again, they could easily access and kidnap ua students from there. um. well.

y/n knocked politely.

"oH IS IT Y/N??" they heard toga yell from inside.

"elsa? do you want to build a snowman?" y/n whispered into the cracks of the door.

"IF IT'S WITH YOU, THEN YES I DO!" toga screamed and yeeted open the door.