Right now, Qin Shao probably was going to agree to whatever request Su Bei made, as long it didn't cross the boundary.

"Not that." Holding Mr. Qin's coat, Su Bei shook her head: "I want to say..."

"Thank you, boss!" Su Bei smiled brightly as she saluted Mr. Qin.

Seeing his daughter's action, Mr. Qin's mouth twitched slightly, but he quickly guessed the meaning of Su Bei's 'thank you.'

Qin Shao: "Speak properly."

Su Bei: "Yeah, thank you, Dad!"

Mr. Qin smiled and patted Su Bei's head. Suddenly thinking of something, he frowned and said: "Next time you come downstairs, put on proper clothes."

Although not many people were qualified to visit Mr. Qin's house, the Jingyuan villa still occasionally received some guests. Not to mention assistants and secretaries like Chen De, who frequently came for work-related matters. At this moment, Su Bei's black silky hair was let loose, and she only wore a suspender nightdress. How could Mr. Qin let outsiders see her appearance like this?

Su Bei: ...

Although Mr. Qin's instruction was quite pedantic, remembering how he had just raised her salary today, Su Bei still nodded obediently, "Okay."

"Dad, there is also this thing..."

Qin Shao: "What?"

"About the 'Red Hacker Challenge,' the organizer changed the system for the final, so I no longer have to go to S city or ask for school leave..." Su Bei told Mr. Qin about the announcement she received today. Unknown to her, her father had known these things even before her, and actually was the one who demanded these changes.

However, Mr. Qin nodded cooperatively and said: "That's good."

"I also think the organizer is very considerate." Su Bei smiled: "Dad, if you have time on the weekend, you can come to see my competition."

But before Qin Shao nodded, she quickly said again: "Ah, forget it."

Qin Shao: "You don't want me to go?"

Su Bei: "No..."

She remembered her talk with big brother Xu on the school parent meeting: "Your dad seems to know me." Since big brother Xu seemed to be frightened by Mr. Qin, Su Bei was worried that his performance might get affected if Mr. Qin came to the venue to watch her competition.

"Dad, you are so busy. Wait until my grand final match before you come to watch." Su Bei's eyes were full of confidence, as if she didn't have the slightest doubt that she would make it to the grand final.

The look on the girl's face was so beautiful. Sure enough, his family's child should have such confidence and boldness. The corners of Mr. Qin's mouth raised slightly, and there was a touch of pride in his eyes.

"Okay."

"Now, go to bed."

Su Bei: "Yeah. Good night, dad."

"Dad, your coat?"

Qin Shao: "Put it on the second shelf in my room."

Su Bei: "Okay. "

After his daughter left, Mr. Qin stayed on the first floor with his mobile phone. Suddenly, Su Bei poked her head from the second floor's railing: "Dad."

Why she hasn't slept yet?

Before the words reached Mr. Qin's lips, Su Bei has spoken again: "This is the last."