⑲ Dreams

[episode 19: Dream on]

*+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*

SOME GUY came in to talk to the Glee Club about dreams or whatever. But now that M/n thought of it, he never really knew what he wanted to do.

Maybe he could be a painter, or a singer. Nah, he was never one for anything huge like broadway, but he has considered acting.

"Okay guys, this is Mr. Ryan, he's a member of the School board, and he would like to say a few words."

Mr. Schuester nodded and as Mr. Bryan Ryan was about to begin speaking, he stepped back into his same position.

"I-I just want you to listen critically and know that what he's saying is just one of many opinions."

Mr. Ryan nodded as he turned back to the students.

"Take out a piece of paper." He ordered, to which everyone indeed took out a piece of paper.

"On that paper, I want you to write down your biggest dream."

Everyone wrote down what they wanted to be, and m/n took a bit of time to put his thoughts into consideration before he wrote it down.

Not even six seconds later his and Artie's paper was ripped away and thrown into the trash.

"Your dream is never going to happen."

Everyone's mood dimmed as their frowns deepen.

"91% of you will sped your entire lives living in Allen County ohio."

"So unless you wrote down that your dream was to 'work for a mid-market health insurance provider' or 'find an entry level jobs in an elderly care facility' you're going to be disappointed."

"This is really depressing." Mercedes whispered.

"I'm going to guess that a lot of your dreams had something to do with 'showbiz'!"

"Well let me tell you, showbiz dreams are the most unrealistic ones of them all."

"But, that's what I want to do with my life." Tina stated.

"Oh, look, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just trying to spare you the disappointment.-"

"I think we get your point." Mr. Schue sighed.

"Ah, Schuester here's a prime example." Mr. Ryan nodded as he began.

"He used to have that glimmer of hope in his eyes that I can see right now in all of yours. But he couldn't make it happen for himself, so now he has to try and convince you all that you can."