⑧ Furt is gorf approved

[episode 8: Furt]

*+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*

THE SIBLINGS stood infront of Finn's locker. M/n was mostly doing the talking while Finn either zoned out or added his own thoughts to whatever mc was saying.

M/n peeked over Finn's left shoulder and watched as his mom along with Burt and Kurt walked over to them with big excited smiles on their faces.

Finn noticed this and also turned to his side, flinching when he noticed that his mom along with her boyfriend were at school.

"Oh, what's going on?" Finn asked. "Is this one of those interventions, cause.."

"If it is, it's for the three of us. They bombarded me and forced me to bring them to you guys." Kurt answered, his dad and Carole smiling and grinning from either side of him.

"Okay come on tell em!" Burt ushered.

"No, no no! You!" Carole shook her head. Burt and Carole proceeded to argue playfully before Burt gave up.

"Alright. So you know how I drive Carole to work every Tuesday?" Finn and M/n nodded, as they glanced at eachother unsurely but still giving them smiles.

"Well, today I drove here and we snuck into that classroom where Kurt introduced us- very romantic of me, I might add and-"

"He proposed!" Carole squealed as she hugged Burt.

Kurt and M/n seemed just as excited as they were while Finn didn't even know how to react.

"Wow. This just happened?" Finn asked in confusion.

Kurt and M/n looked at Carole's ring in awe. "We wanted you guys to be the first to know."

"Yeah, after the kids in that homeroom. Come on, family hug!" M/n dragged Finn into the hug, squeezing the life out of all of them.

"I'm so excited and nervous..!" Carole sighed after they stopped hugging.

"Don't be don't be!" Kurt grabbed her hands.

M/n wasn't exactly sure how to react aswell, so you could say that his reaction was mostly just shock instead of excitement.

Carole turned to Finn after he realized that he's barely said anything.

"Uh, I guess I'm just kinda stunned." Finn answered.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm already looking for a bigger house. One where everybody's gonna get their own rooms." Burt pat Finn on the back with a nod.