⑩ hurt

[episode 10: Ballad]

*+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*

TODAY WASN'T a good day for M/n.

He was running late and all his injuries were not making it any better.

Now you may be wondering what happened that night when Finn walked him home.

When M/n slammed the door, it triggered something in his drunk father.

His father had been getting drunk in bars and coming either after M/n came back from school or late at night. But last night he came in early.

M/n didn't know why, and he also didn't want to know why.

Ever since then, M/n has been coming to school with bruises and scrapes.

Everyone was getting worried for him, but to be honest, his lies were believable.

M/n spent the night before crying himself to sleep, quietly.

His room wasn't the nicest in the house, but it was still a room and he wanted to show his gratitude to his parents for atleast letting them stay at their house.

But when he heard that they were singing in duets about love, he was upset. He wasn't feeling loved and it made him a bit jealous that everyone else could feel it.

But he knew it'd be wrong to take his anger out on everyone else.

He managed to convince Mr. Schue to let him out of this week's assignment.

Mr. Schue was worried for M/n, but he couldn't just interfere with a student's life without any proof, I mean he's only seen bruises but he hasn't talked to his family.

But he had to do something soon.

*+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*

"All this baby drama is making my rosacea act up.." Tina grumbled.

"I know. I just feel bad for them, having to go through this on their own."

"Let me see what I can do. I'll report back later." Kurt spoke up.

He walked up Finn as he sighed in irritation.

"How do you explain her constant irritation with you?"

"It's because she's a girl.."

"No it think it's the pregnancy hormones or something. They make her kind of nuts." Finn denied.

"It's enough to want to give up women altogether."

"Yeah. Anyways thanks for the advice about singing to the baby like that."

"Uh, worked like a charm."

"I owe you one dude." Finn pat his shoulder but glanced behind Kurt.

Kurt noticed and looked back and realized he was staring at M/n. He turned back skeptically.

"What are you staring at..?" Kurt asked as he squinted his eyes..

"It's m/n. you notice how he's been acting weird lately?"

"Like what..?" Kurt shrugged.

"Are you kidding? All the bruises? Coming in late? Being quiet for long periods of time?" Finn looked at him as if it was obvious.

"Now that you mention it.." Kurt nodded.

"Yeah. Listen.." Finn leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"I was walking him home a few days ago and he kept telling me of how his parents don't pay attention to him, he think it's because they're busy but I don't think.. so.." Finn gulped, trying not to fear the worse.

"The reason he went to the Nurse's office was because he had a burn mark from baking with his mom."

Kurt furrowed his eyebrows.

"When he was going inside of his house I heard yelling. And then this loud noise and then it went quiet." Finn tried his best to explain.

"Finn, what you are saying it very serious. Are you sure?" Kurt asked him.

Finn sighed as he looked down. "You know what, you're probably right. Maybe it's nothing."

Kurt looked down and nodded, but then they both looked at eachother.

"Or maybe it's not nothing."

"I'll talk to everyone else."

꒰ ꒪⌑꒪꒱˖ꂚ*ᵎ

They were going to sing a ballad for Quinn and Finn.

Everyone was aware of m/n's situation, or what they thought would be happening.

But they all weren't sure if it was true.

So they were going to show Quinn and Finn support because they knew for sure that they were dealing with Quinn's pregnancy.

"Do you know what's going on?"

"Your fellow glee Clubbers want to sing a song for you guys, to let you know how they feel about you."

"What are you going to sing?" Finn asked.

"Just listen. This song says everything."

Everyone else didn't mention that in a way, the song was also pointed towards M/n.

And the lyrics did help him feel better, knowing that he has friends that would care for him.

He ran straight in Finn and engulfed him into a hug. Finn wrapped his arms around him.

"I got you brother."

*+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*

Sorry if it was short I didn't really have an idea for this episode.