⑮ homeless

[episode 15: The Power of Madonna]

*+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*

IT WAS ONLY a matter of time before M/n was evicted from his house. It was secret and M/n managed to keep it under.

He spent a few days sleeping at school in the janitor's closet, until he got a part-time job at a restaurant. He was able to afford some cheap motel for a while, it wasn't much but it was enough.

M/n used denial to deal with loss, and he still hasn't fully accepted the loss of his parents.

But he was not going to let that get in the way of Glee Club and Regionals.

He'd just have to push his feelings aside for everyone else.

*+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*

"Madonna, What comes to mind when you see that name?"

"Genius."
"Icon."
"A woman."
"Hall of Fame MILF."

"So, we're all aware of Madonna's musical and cultural significance. Which is why this week your assignment is to come up with a Madonna number."

The girls cheered.

"Uh, Mr. Schue. As a dude Madonna makes me kind of uncomfortable." Puck interrupted.

"Yeah, she's smokin' and everything but can't some of us do something else?"

"Like the guy version of Madonna, Pantera?" Finn shrugged as all the other guys agreed but Kurt who was not happy about it and M/n who didn't really mind.

"Guys, you know it's come to my attention that many of you haven't been treating the young ladi s of our group very nicely lately."

"You're disrespectful, bullying, sexist.. and I hate to say it misogynistic."

"I have no idea what that means." M/n shook his head as he looked a Finn and his teacher.

M/n huffed as he rested his head on Finn's shoulder. Finn didn't really mind since he thought of him as a little brother.

Everyone started to stand up and Finn tapped m/n's shoulder.