④ football

[episode 4: Preggers]

*+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*

SO THERE THEY were. In Kurt's room.

M/n was invited to Kurt's house to he could see his dance to the ring on it song.

M/n was the only other guy in glee club who would undoubtedly never judge Kurt for his taste in music, style, sexual orientation.

So here they were, m/n clapping along with the lyrics as he watched Kurt, Tina, and Brittany dance.

They also recorded because Brittany insisted.

The dance was going pretty well until someone turned off the music, and it wasn't any one of them.

They turned around to see Mr. Burt Hummel.

"Dad.." Kurt panted.

"You're home early."

"Deadliest catch is on." He responded.

Mr. Hummel walked up to Kurt in confusion, but kept his strict face on.

"What are you wearing?"

"It's a unitard. Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays. Do sports."

M/n furrowed his eyebrows, he never heard of it. Well looks like he'd have to buy one later.

"They wick sweat from the body."

Burt grabbed the collar and let it go again, hearing the smack as it stretched back to Kurt's chest.

"F-football!" Tina stuttered out.

"Yeah, all the guys in football wear them, they're jock-chic." Kurt nodded.

Burt tilted his head slightly and nodded.

"Totally, Kurt's on the football team now." Brittany spoke.

Everyone turned to look at her.

"He's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field, right?"

"Yeah. Brit and Tina were just helping me with some conditioning work."

"And him?" Burt pointed to M/n who magically pulled out a bag of sour patch kids.

Brittany gasped as she sat down next to him to ask for some.

"Oh, M/n was just judging it.."