'There are about thirty bodies here' Elijah marvels.

'I think you're right that she's a hybrid. She used magic when she was with my brother and me, then she vamp sped out of the room.' I tell him.

'You know that many will be after her, she is the only hybrid apart from my brother who hasn't had his transformation yet.'

'Then we will protect her' I say fiercely.

I would protect my mate in a heartbeat.

I turn to go back to the car.

'Wait Damon.' Elijah calls, he goes up a bit further and walks back to me with a note in his hand.

'It's for you' he says in disbelief.

'Don't sound so surprised' I mutter, taking it from him.

Dear Damon,

Sorry about the letter method of my communication, it won't last too long I promise.

I got Enzo out and he's okay, he's drinking the blood bags in my car as I write. I thought that Elijah would go to you and I knew that you would instantly come here at the mention of Enzo. I hope that you didn't though as it would be so stupid of you as you could get hurt, you're going to get a smack around the head when I see you.

I chuckled at this as she sounds like a real spitfire.

Tell Elijah that he will also be receiving one as it was extremely stupid and the scientists would have a field day with an Original. There could've been some lurking about and I don't particularly want my mates to be locked up.

'What's it say?' Elijah asked.

'I haven't finished it yet but so far she is pissed that we came as we could've been caught and she doesn't want her mates to be locked up' I smirk at him.

'She cares about us' Elijah muses thoughtfully.

'It would seem so but why does she keep on running?' I ask him.

'To protect herself?'

'But we're her mates, we wouldn't ever put her in harms way' I say confused.

I don't get what Elijah is thinking, surely she knows that mates wouldn't hurt each other?

'I suspect it may be protecting herself emotionally. Carry on reading'

But enough with the scolding, I'm touched that you came.

I'm changing Niklaus's spell soon, Cass estimates that it should take only a few days for me to learn then I can do it straight away.

'She's says she will be able to do the spell soon.'

'That's good, then I won't need to run around after the doppelgänger' Elijah says happily.

I make a noise of agreement and carry on reading.

The doppelgänger is going to try and offer herself up to Klaus so then she can save everyone so you might want to keep her under house arrest.

Watch out for the werewolves, Damon I mean you. A werewolves bite is deadly to vampire and the only cure isn't available yet.

Enzo and I are going back to my place in Mystic Falls so then I can practice changing the spell but after I've done it and met with Katerina tomorrow, I'll come by the boarding house to do an official hello, tell Elijah for me. I'm sorry I've kept you two waiting for so long, I have my reasons and I will tell you once I've seen you.

Yours Faithfully,

Crystal Waters (don't laugh Damon)

'Well?' Elijah prompts.

'She has warned me about the werewolves and that Elena is going to try and offer herself to Klaus. She also said she will come by the boarding house to meet you and me, after changing the spell and meeting Katherine tomorrow' I tell him worriedly.

Why is she meeting Katherine? Katherine would love to hurt her.

'She's meeting Katerina?' He asks surprised.

'I know, nothing good will come out of that.'

'Where?'

'I'm not sure. She says she is staying in Mystic Falls so the normal, logical place would be the Grill as it's public so not much could go wrong but Crystal isn't normal' Again I say worriedly.

'I shall watch it all day just in case' Elijah decides.

'I think we will have our hands full with our mate' I smile, honestly I just can't wait to meet her.

'It seems so'

—————————————————