30

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

"You not going so you can fix you face li girl." Jayden said to mulan. After she told him their plan to go to thee party he told her she wasn't going if he didn't go with her. Of course being that the reason they kept it secret was so that they didn't go she quickly declined but told him she was still going, she was dead set in her ways and that would be her downfall.

𝗠𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲

"But jaydennnn." I whined "why I don't have to take you everywhere. I'm not in danger with my wanna be dad." I said and he shook his head.

"Cause I said so. Now call them and tell them you can't go 'fore I call king and shut the whole damn thing down." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fineeeeee." I said and he smirked.

At the party

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
Once they got to the party mulan, malika, Kaniah and Kelsey were going to get drinks while Jayden and king sat and started smoking.

The girls drank and smoked a little then went to dance. They stayed with each other the entire time while twerking and playing around the whole time.

The girls decided to call it quits and go back to the area with the boys. On the way to the area they seen Jayden making out with a short brown skinned girl with long black hair.

"Yooo are you fucking serious." Mulan said in an almost yell causing the girl to turn around and mug her.

"The fuck is your problem bitch, do we know you?" The girl said making mulan laugh and everybody else look confused.

"We? Yall know each other? Damn that's crazy you really a fuck ass nigga." She said shaking her head.

"The fuck you mean? Yea I know my nigga we been together since June I'm pretty sure i know him. How do you know him?" She asked and mulan shook her head.

"I'm not finna spaz on you cause it's obvious you ain't know shit bout me but I was a friend of his we was close I guess you could say. I really wanted more than that from him but ya know, shit happens." Mulan said looking at jayden with hurt in her eyes as he blankly stared at her.

"You don't got shit to say? After everything that's going on right now you don't got shit to say? Nothing at all?" Mulan said trying not to cry infront of him.

"Nah I don't forreal." He said and she shook her head. "It obviously ain't shit you want to hear from me." He said leaning back on a wall.

"You a punk ass nigga on my Motherfucking momma." She said before punching him in the chest. "Yo stop fucking playing with me bitch." He said making her hit him more and more.

De'Najia who was his girlfriend didn't do anything at all. She felt he deserved what was happening to him at the moment. It had nothing to do with her. She couldn't be mad at mulan because she didn't know her, he made it easy for people not to know her. He never posted her, he didn't even save her number until recently.

"Bro I said chill the fuck out. I don't give a fuck if you mad or not you not finna just try to hoe me like that. You wan supposed to be nothing but a quick but no way, but you made that shit difficult." Jayden said slamming her into the wall that he was once on.

Before anything else could happen shots rang out through the building and just like that their night was over.

Everybody left but the ride home was quite minus the quite sniffing of mulan in the back seat who was still distraught.

The first boy she let into her life played her like that. She had lost all trust that she had in him. She swore she was fine to everyone but she herself knew that what he had just said was eating her alive.

𝘿𝙚'𝙉𝙖𝙟𝙖 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣
"Nigga are you fucking serious? You expect me to just be ok with that shit?" I asked Jayden who kept asking me why I was tripping.

"I didn't say that. You mad at me like you and that girl was the best of friends. Shit before tonight you didn't even know her so why you give a fuck." He said rolling his blunt.

"Ok but that shits still not ok. Friend or not how I'm supposed to know that's not why you fucking with me?" I asked sitting at my vanity talking off my make up.

" cause I've had sex with you like 40 times already." He said staring at me blankly.

"That shit still not cool I don't give a fuck what you talking bout." I said and he shrugged

𝗠𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲

When we got home I whipped my face of the tears that were still falling. I walked in going straight to my room. After sitting on my bed for a while I decided to go take my shower.

I was in the shower for like an hour cause i just let the water run on me for a while. I got dressed and turned of my light and locked my door. I went to my bed and responded to texts and layed down in the dark. Tonight I just was a complete sleep.

_______________
Not proofread, ignore the mistakes.

Awww, Mulan is heart broken

Also thanks @Riahbaby_13 for the idea. I modified it a little but yea.

Heads up there will be a time skip soon