27

𝗠𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲

As we walked out the building I wondered why they knocked out every body but me and mani but then I just payed it no mind.

When they came in the house I was finna call my momma. Since they came through the front door it wasn't hard find us all. Didn't none of us go out sad.

Momma was fighting and fighting till he pistol whipped her same goes for malika. Mani was just crying which was understandable cause she like a baby. But when they tried to put that tape on her mouth she bit the hell outta them.

Me on the other hand. I was fighting hard. The first dude tried to chock me out so I head butted him in the face and not gon lie that shit hurt I only did it cause I seen it in a movie.

The second dude grabbed my leg so I kicked him in his face then in his Dick. He tried to shoot at me but I kicked the gun away from him.

The last time I fought was when this dude came outta nowhere and tripped me so I fell then he got on top of me and grabbed my hands and taped them up. He slid down to where he was sitting on my legs and gave the other dude that I head butted the tape and he taped them too.

"Y'all ok?" I asked my momma and Milan. Milan nodded but my mom stood there with a weird look on her face like she has to throw up.

I walked over to her and hugged her and she hugged me back tightly. "Why didn't you tell me something was happening?" She pulled back in tears.

I sighed. "I didn't want you to worry about it or stress yourself out. To be honest I thought it was over but when I was upset with Jayden at the mall this dude asked for my number and I gave it to him. I didn't plan I doing nothing forreal but I just needed something to fill my time and make him mad if he found out." I said and she laughed a little while still crying "but after we made up and we was with each other today i told him we couldn't talk anymore cause my boyfriend wouldn't like that then he asked why I ain't say I had a boyfriend yesterday and I said cause I was mad at him yesterday so he wasn't my boyfriend but now he is and he told me he would kill up both and not to think Jonathan forgot."

She shook her head. "Niggas." We both said at the same time making us smile. "C'mon imma take you and Milan in the house then take mani back to jayden momma house then I'm gon ride with the bros for a minute but me and Jayden will be home later so if you need me all you gotta do is call me." I said and she nodded.

At the warehouse..

We walked in and went to a room with a big heavy looking door and Jayden opened up. The first thing I seen was Jonathan in a chair knocked the fuck out.
Jayden, king, and tray all walked in the room before me.

"Wake him up." Jayden said to tray and tray nodded smirking. "Lemme do it." I said grabbing a bucket of ice and throwing it on him snapping his as hard as k could after that.

"Wake that ass up." I said and he immediately looked up at me and anger and hate filled his eyes. "Ohh you in a real nice position to be thinking you scaring somebody. We running this shit here so you can chill the fuck out." I said and looked at jayden and he nodded.

"Now see I'm playing nice but I gotta whole lotta shit to say to you. you can respond but don't be disrespectful cause we'a play a game of slice and dice." I said grabbing a knife off the table.

"For the longest I questioned if I was the reason you left. But I wasn't even old enough to make you hate me. You left a one year old with her mother. You got any idea what type'a affect that had on my relationships." I asked and he shrugged.

So he think this shit is a game?

I took the knife and slashed him across his cheek. He screamed and spit on my leg. Jayden took his gun and shot him in his foot. "Cut the shit she wan done." He said

"What ever happened to my long lost sibling anyway? Haven't heard much about it or the momma for that matter." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"It's none of your damn business." He said bitterly. I was about to slice one of his arms but he quickly shouted "she got an abortion." He said and I laughed. "Damn you left your only seed for an aborted baby." I said then sliced his arm.

"Have fun but don't kill him." I said and they all nodded leaned on the wall and watched as Jayden stepped up to him. He grabbed a little bottle off the table and opened it.
"I remember the first day I met you you had the nerve to call yoself her daddy. Even tried to hit her fa telling you about yoself." He laughed and poured some of the liquid on his hand. He screamed in pain at the liquid ate his flesh.

Jayden put the acid back on the table and grabbed a screwdriver. "You betta start thinking for you raise yo hand to one of mine."he said stabbing him a couple times in that same hand. "Almost forgot bout you chocking my momma." He said and hit him hard in the throat with the screwdriver butt.

After that king walked up to him and he had a knife. "You hurt that girl right there bad. You know long it took her to trust me? This the first relationship she Eva been in and then you show up trynna run some shit. Fuck you thought this was." King said cutting his fingers off. "That should teach you about being trigger happy." He said then grabbed the finger and shoved it down his throat. His mouth was open from him screaming.

Tray then walked up to the table and grabbed the arid and poured it between his legs on his penis. "Don't die yet bitch ass nigga." Tray said slapping his cheek.

"You effect me so much it makes no sense I never trust men because of you but they don't got nothing to do with it. I wanna tell you something tho fore I kill you. Remember uncle Kirby? Yeah when I went over his house once he was drunk and me and Alana were finna make pop corn and watch movies but she got caught in the kitchen." I said looking at the gun I took from lucky as I started to cry a little. "He walked into that room and grabbed me my hair and chocked me. That man raped me. It was partly your fault tho cause If only you had been there. That man was the death of me. I had my innocence taken from me by own blood and I blame you. The only people who know this happened is us and my momma. He raped my cousin for so long on her 14th birthday she jumped off a building. I didn't have a daddy to tell. To make him stop. If you were there my cousin would still be here." I cried harder.

"It's not all bad tho. I would have never met the best people of my life if you were. I would probably not even be the real, loving female I am now. Shol didn't get them traits from you." I said and he spit some blood in my direction and Jayden stepped up but I stopped him.

I aimed the hun at his head and shot him four times. Before putting the gun on the table and breaking down crying.

Jayden held me as i cried hard in his arms. You think you've delt with something till you have to talk about it. I really hated that man with a passion. I felt no remorse for what I did. At the end of the day it was him or me. I fa damn sho wan dying ta day so yea.

_______________

Well damn
He dead as hell now.
But anyway sorry fa not updating I had went on a li Mimi vacation. So yea I'm back to normal now tho.
Vote and comment 20k surprise in the next chapter.