×× chapter 10 ××

"I'm in love with you, Deku. I've been in love with you since fuck knows how long, but I just never knew how to tell you. I was scared that you would reject me, but because of what happened last night, I thought that maybe I had a chance, 'cause who lies when they're drunk? It just doesn't make sense, you know? Fuck, I'm rambling. I just... couldn't keep it a secret anymore. I needed you to know for my own sanity. I couldn't keep in pretending that I don't love you. Ugh, fuck, I just... couldn't keep it in anymore." Izuku's eyes were wide and his mouth was agape. He didn't know what to say. Katsuki just confessed to him, and he didn't know what to do. 'Izuku, say something, don't leave him hanging.' Izuku stayed silent for awhile and Katsuki began to tear up. 'Shit' Kastuki looked away from the greenette, hiding his tears, not wanting Izuku to know that he was about to cry. 'Fuck, what's wrong with you, dammit? Why did you tell him that?' Kastuki glanced back at Izuku and saw him still sitting there, not moving or saying anything.

Katsuki let out a shaky breath and nonchalantly wiped his tears before he turned around and faced the greenette once again. His eyes teared up, despite him trying to keep it hidden, and he quickly sat up and began walking away. "Kacchan w-" "Forget it, Deku. Just forget you heard anything." He rushed farther away from the greenette, wanting to turn back time and take everything back. "Wait, Kacchan, slow down." He pushed himself up and ran towards the blonde.

Katsuki heard the footsteps behind him and walked faster than before. "K-Kacchan!" Izuku used One For All and jumped above Katsuki, landing infront of him. Katsuki stilled as he put his head down, tears falling from his face. Izuku's eyes widened as he realized the blonde crying. He bounced on top of Kastuki and hugged him tightly, his face burried in the blonde's chest.

Katsuki's eyes widened when he felt his shirt soak. "D-Deku? Damn it, why are you such a crybaby?" He mumbled out. "Heh, you're the one to talk." Katsuki grunted and wrapped his arms around Izuku. "I'm in love with you too, Kacchan." Katsuki stilled, eyes wide. He looked down and looked back up and shut his eyes tightly. He pinched himself and let out a silent yelp. He sighed in relief and mentally shook his head. His face flushed as he looked down, placed his head on top of Izuku's hair, and smiled.

Katsuki sighed as his shirt continued to soak, he chuckled lowly as he rubbed Izuku's back. "You damn nerd, heh." he whispered as he closed his eyes and burried his head in Izuku's curls.

After a few moments, Katsuki detached himself. Izuku looked up at him and lightly smiled. Katsuki noticed the tears still falling from the greenette's face and wiped them away. Izuku's face flushed as Katsuki was standing too close. Katsuki chuckled and lightly gripped Izuku's chin upwards and pulled him closer. Izuku stood on his tiptoes and grabbed the blonde's shoulders to steady himself. Their lips met and Izuku never felt more content.

There he was, kissing the person he's in love with. He's been in love with Katsuki for who knows how long, and now he's finally happy. After they parted, Izuku couldn't help but let out a soft giggle. "What's so funny, hmm?" Izuku looked up, his face red, and smiled, eyes closed. "Nothing, I'm just happy is all." Izuku opened his eyes and saw Katsuki staring blankly at him, obviously shocked at his comment, his face flushed in, matching Kirishima's hair color. After a moment, he lightly shook his head and smiled. He leaned in and kissed Izuku's forehead and burried his head in Izuku's curls, once again.

Izuku let out a soft chuckle as he hurled his body onto Katsuki's body, once again, and burried his face onto his chest. "Hey Kacchan?" "Hmm?" "Thank you." Katsuki smiled and hugged Izuku tight. "What for, nerd?" "No reason." Katsuki chuckled as he shook his head. "Idiot."

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

The two boys were laying on the grass, staring up at the stars. Izuku settled atop of Katsuki with his head on his chest while the blonde was playing with the greennette's curls, humming softly.