Chapter 3

Well, I kinda wanted to get rid of him. My mom thinks he’s my boyfriend for God’s sake! And I don’t even like him. I wanted to get rid of him, I don’t know why but I just want to.

Niall’s POV

What is up with this girl?! She’s trying to get rid of me, I just know it. Even though she said she wasn’t, I couldn’t believe her. I mean, heck, who could resist me? NIALL HORAN!

She was different, this girl. There was something in her that I like and I hate at the same time. It’s kind of awkward to say this but I’ve never felt something like this to a girl before.

I waved goodbye to Lauryn and Tiffany and went inside my car. I started the engine and listened to our song ‘Heart Attack’. We sounded pretty good in that song. I arrived at Louis’ crib and knocked on his door.

The door opened and I was greeted by Louis. “NIALLER!” he yelled and gave me a bear hug. “Hello,boobear.” I said.

“Where have you been lad?” Zayn asked. “With a fan.” I jumped on the couch and turned the TV on. “Woah, you were with a fan?” Harry sat beside me. “Don’t worry Paul was with me.”

“Oh, good. How did it go?” Zayn asked me. “Well, it was good. But the other one was trying to get rid of me.”

“What do you mean? Harry said as he changed the channels. “Umm, I was actually with two girls, the one a fan, and the other one, I don’t know.”

“Ooooh, Nialler. Two girls? We’ve got a bad ass over here lads.” Louis teased. “Oh shut up Louis.” I chuckled. “The other girl was quite different, but I liked it.”

“So you like her?” Liam added. “What? No. I just met her. C’mon.”

“We’d like to meet them someday.” They said crossing their hands infront of me.

“How bout tomorrow?” I gave them a weak smile. “Oh yes, were free tomorrow.” Louis gave me a sandwich and I munched over it. After I finished I went upstairs and jumped on Harry’s bed. I slip my phone from my pocket and unlocked it.

I texted Tiffany and waited for her reply.

Tiffany’s POV

I was changing when my phone beeped. I quickly unlocked it only to see a text from Niall.

1:23 pm             December 2, 2012

         Hey love! Are you free tomorrow? The lads want to meet you and                            Lauryn. Make sure you come. Tomorrow, Starbucks, 8:00. Xoxo, Niall.

I was a little bit surprised. I never thought we’d get in touch ever again. Oh well. I called Lauryn who was still downstairs and she came up. “Yo, what’s up?” she said swabbing her wet hands with a towel.

“Niall texted me about meeting him and the rest of the boys tomorrow.” I said with a despicable smile. “OMG! REALLY?!” she threw the towel away and slip my phone out of my hand. “Don’t give me that smile, mister. Were going!”

“I don’t agree with you.” I seized a pillow and enveloped my face with it. “Woooooh. I’m excited.” Lauryn said as she nudged my body. “Stop it or I won’t come with you.” She stop the nudging and I exhaled.

She was still on hold of my phone. I tried to snatch it away from her but that girl is one swift lass. “Uh-uh. I’m getting a hold of this until tomorrow.”

Urghhh, is that girl irritating or what?!

“Hey Lauryn, aren’t you suppose to go home now?” I said getting the fluffy pillow out of my face. “Well I was, until you told me about this.” She said pointing to my phone.

“Well, I instantaneously regret that decision.” I stood up and took a glass of water. “Aren’t you gonna inform your parents WHEN you’ll go home?”

“I called them already. They consented.” She grinned. I frowned and sighed.

Night came and me and Lauryn were fast asleep.

I was dreaming about burgers when a holler disturbed me. I hurriedly elevated my body to see what was going on. And when I did, it was Lauryn. I scowled at her for bothering me.

“You know, you should stop doing that.” I yawned and Lauryn giggled. “You forgot?! It’s the most important day of your bestfriend and you forgot?!” she shrieked. “Calm down okay?! I did not forget. I just, um, forgot.”

She rolled her eyes and gripped my hand. “Let’s go. We need to get ready.” We went through my closet and I chose black tank top that goes with my red varsity jacket. And denim shorts with my sneakers.

“That’s what you’re gonna wear?” Lauryn criticized. “Yeah, why not. It’s perfect for me.” Lauryn wore a black formal dress with her stilettos. “Well, if you’re gonna wear something simple then at least put on make up.”

“Ew, I hate make up.” I said with hatred. No lie, I really hate make up. I only wear them on special occasions and when it’s needed. “You know I only wear make up when it’s necessary.”

“Well Tiffany, THIS is necessary. Please! Just do it for me.” She begged. “Fine.” I concurred.

I sat down and she did her job. She put on black Lancome Hypnose star mascara and lipgloss. “Okay, were done here.” Lauryn said with excitement. “Thanks Lauryn.”

We dashed downstairs like there was no tomorrow. “Bye mom!” I waved at my mom and Lauryn said “Goodbye Mrs. Miller!”

We went inside the car and Lauryn drove.”One Direction here we come!” barked Lauryn. I laughed and turned the radio on.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the short chapters. I really am. I don't even know why I call them chapters. But I promise, I'll make it up to you on Friday. I'm really sorry about the make up part. I lack knowledge about that xD Thanks for reading! Comment, fan, vote, and enjoy! :***