Chapter 13

*HARRY’S POV*

I got some ice to heal Zayn’s wounded eyes  and placed it in an icepack. I gently blobbed it in Zayn’s eyes.

“OUCH!” shrieked Zayn.

“Sorry. That was gentle!” I replied, smiling a bit.

“Well, when you have a black eye, gentle is hard.” He responded.

I rolled my eyes and continued doing what I was doing awhile ago but he flicked my hand from his wounded face.

He enveloped his face in his hands and sighed.

I put the icepack away and patted his back.

“Why did you do it, mate? Why?”

“I want her Harry!”

“You can’t always get what you want, you know.”

“Well, you gotta work hard to get what you want, right?”

I sighed. He was right but…urgh. Zayn’s being aggressive. Why can’t you just listen Zayn?!  Even though he’s hurt himself and a mate he still won’t give up.

“You know I warned you before.”

“I know.” He said and walked away.

*TIFFANY’S POV*

I was lying on Niall’s strong arms. Lauryn left us for our ‘alone’ time. I don’t know why that girl’s so….nevermind. Niall was stroking my hair but he fell asleep. I smiled and stared at his angelic face. I’m one lucky girl. I thought. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and got up. I was gonna go to the kitchen when my phone rang.

Who would call me? My phone has been silent for the past couple of days. No one has called me nor texted. (cept for Lauryn of course, that girl is unstoppable) I unlocked my phone and answered.

“Hey, love.” I recognized the voice right away. It was Zayn.

“How did you get my number?!” I whispered so that I wouldn’t disturb Niall. Besides, if he’ll know, he’ll probably kill one of his best mates ever.

“Well, it’s not that hard you know.” I could feel him smirking on the other line.

“You know what? I’m sorry. I’m really sorry Tiffany. I should’ve told you about my feelings instead of going fast about it.” He explained.

I sighed and nodded.

“Hello?”

I remembered that he couldn’t see my nod and quickly responded. I wanted peace between the two. I didn’t want them to fight just because of me. I said okay. But I wasn’t pretty sure what he was up to.

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

I looked back at Niall and he’s still there, sleeping soundly. My Nialler. My little Nialler. I was just looking at Niall when his eyes slowly opened. I looked away but it seems that he’s caught me.

“Were you just watching me sleep?” Niall chuckled.

“I guess so…” I giggled and ruffled his hair. He placed a soft kiss on my cheeks and I smiled. He got his Iphone and said ‘SMILE!’ He took a picture of us and posted it on twitter.

@Niallofficial Hanging out with the best girl in the world. Love ya babe! Xx

“AHAAHAHHA. The best girl in the world? You flatter me mr. Horan.” I laughed.

“Yes, yes I do.” He winked and kissed me but this time it was on the lips.

*ZAYN’S POV*

I got a text from Tiffany and she said we were going to meet in a restaurant. Maybe, we were gonna talk? I was so excited that three hours before the time I was actually gonna see her I was already dressed in my best clothes. It was finally five and I was going to see Tiffany again.

I sat up on the couch. Well, I checked in another hotel. Away from the lads. You know, just to stay away from trouble. I bought Tiffany something and it was a gold necklace that had a big letter Z.

Z for Zayn. I smiled and gently closed the velvet box that was holding the gift of my future girl. I better go now. I thought. I arrived at the restaurant at exactly six o clock and looked for Tiffany. Suddenly, this girl walked up to me and asked me if I needed help.

“Oh, no. I’m with someone.”

Her smile turned to a frown and she walked away. There were a lot of people so I had a hard time looking for her. Just then, I heard a shout.

“ZAYNIEEE!”

I smiled. I knew it was Tiffany. I turned my head where her voice came from and I saw her…she was so…beautiful. My eyes were only on her whilst I walked towards her. But then I noticed another girl and for other guys with her.

“DAMN.” I muttered. It was Harry, Liam, Louis, and shit…Niall.

I arrived at the table only to see an angry looking Niall.

“WHAT IN BLOODY HELL IS HE DOING IN HERE?!” Niall stood up, preparing to attack me.

“I thought it was only the two of us, Tiffany.” I said.

“Sit. Down. You two. Just sit.” Tiffany commanded.

“Yes ma’am.” I gave Tiffany a salute and sat down. Niall sat down right after I did.

“Listen, I invited ALL of you here so that we could make peace.”

“Well that explains it.” I said.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was me.” Niall added.

“I said stop!” Tiffany commanded, again. We all went silent. The waitress broke the silent when she handed us our food. Niall was licking his lips already.

“Thank you!” Louis said.

The waitress nodded, smiled at us, and walked away.

“Oh, I hope you don’t mind.” I brought a friend here.” Tiffany stated. “This is Eve. We’ve been friends since we were in diapers.” She joked. They all laughed except for me. I should give the necklace to Tiffany now. I got the velvet box, ready to open it and show it to Tiffany.

“Ehem.” Niall fake coughed.

“Tiffany?” he said.

“Yes?” Tiffany looked at him and he looked at her. The rest of the boys looked both excited and worried. It’s like I’m the only one who doesn’t know something in here.

“I know we’ve just met and I hope I’m not taking this too fast but….I love you Tiffany. I love you very much. I want you to be mine and ONLY mine.”

Oh shit. I know where this is going. No Niall, not now. Not ever.

“And I want to live my whole life with the girl I will love for the rest of eternity. So, would you want to be Mrs. Horan, Tiffany? Will you marry me?” He knelt down and showed a black velvet box that had a ring in it.

Tiffany’s eyes were watery and later, showed tears of joy. “Yes, Niall! Yes! I want to be mrs. Horan!” Niall slid the ring in her finger and they both hugged. The rest of the crown cheered. Except me, I was silent. I was speechless. I wanted to stop it.

Niall stood up and gave Tiffany a passionate kiss. I couldn’t stand this anymore. I simply stood up, hurt, so hurt that if I hadn’t consoled myself I would’ve passed away.

“Congratulations.” I said softly while placing the velvet box on the well decorated table. I walked away and tears came out. I could feel Tiffany running after me but Niall stopped her. Instead, it was Liam and Louis who ran after me.

“MATE! ZAYN! STOP!”

I walked faster than before. I didn’t want them to see my cry. I didn’t. I was so hurt I didn’t want to live another die. Hell, I wanted to die. And that’s just what I’m gonna do.