Chapter 1

Lauryn wasn’t hungry but I was, so being my “always hungry self” I got an apple from the fridge and went upstairs where Lauryn was watching “The Hunger Games” That was our favorite movie but I’d rather miss half of that movie than not being able to eat.

I opened the door and saw Lauryn scanning over my cellphone.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” I yelled and she dropped my phone. “Hey, it wasn’t my fault.” She said raising her hands in the air. I facepalmed myself for a few seconds and grabbed my phone. Good thing my phone was a Nokia. It was fine but I was still mad at Lauryn for getting it without my permission.

“What did you do with my cellphone before I caught you using it?” I asked her with an interrogating look. “Well, nothing really, just a simple text for Niall.” She said with a smirk. “WHAT?! Urghhh, Lauryn, you’re making me REALLY mad right now you’re gonna make me EXPLO.” My cellphone’s ringtone stopped me from continuing. Lauryn immediately grabbed my cellphone.

“OMG! It’s a reply from NIALL!” Lauryn said with excitement as she looked at my phone. I wasn’t really much of a One Direction fan, I mean directioner, or whatever they call it. Lauryn was one of them. I just ignore her though. I try my very best not to punch her face, with a vase, when she’s babbling about those boys.

“Ohhhhhh, what does it say? Does Niall Horan want to see you?” I said sarcastically. “You got that right girl.” Lauryn threw me a wink. “Oh no, oh no, no Lauryn no!”

“Oh yes, oh yes.” Lauryn snatched my apple and threw it away. “What’s wrong with you?!” I yelled at her. “Woah, chill bro. It’s not like were not allowed.” She rolled her eyes and placed my phone in front of my face. “I was talking about the apple! You couldn’t just waste apples! They’re a good source of vitamins and they’re REALLY delicious.” I said while licking my lips. She rolled her eyes and typed something in my phone. “Ummm, Lauryn, uhh, what are you doing?” I said trying to see what she was trying to do. “I texted him back!” 

Urghhhhh! I could totally facepalm her for her.

I turned to her and said “ What’s wrong with you?! What did you say?! Don’t you realize that’s too dangerous?! Were talking to a stranger!” I said, targeting her with many questions.

“Pffft. BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Too late Tiffany. Tomorrow, you’re coming with me!” She said crossing her arms. “What?! Come with you where?!”

“Will you stop screaming?!” she yelled. “You’re screaming too!” we both calmed down and I managed to talk to her in a low voice. “Where are we going?”

“Were going to see Niall Horan tomorrow.” She said softly. I mentally facepalmed myself. Imagine how many facepalms I had in one single day. Why is my bestfriend SO annoying? She’s so gullible. Always believing in stuff we ALL obviously know it’s not true.

But, she’s my bestfriend. What am I suppose to do? If it makes her happy then I’ll do it. She’s lucky I’m her bestfriend.

“Okay fine, I’m coming with you tomorrow.” I said with a big smile trying to lighten her up. “Really? YAAAAAAAAAAY!” Her frown turned upside down and she hugged me so tight I almost couldn’t breathe. We spent the whole night watching movies and her talking about how “HOT” Niall Horan and One Direction are.

Tomorrow came and I smelled the scent of honey flavored bacon. YUM. You know, bacons can really wake me up I make them my alarm clock. I got up and yawned. I looked for Lauryn and heard her in the shower room.  And I thought I was the first one up.

“Why are you so early Laurs?” I asked her. “Well, don’t you remember?! Were meeting Niall Horan!” she wrapped the towel around her. “Oh yeah, that. Almost forgot.”

“Now go ahead and shower. Your mom’s waiting for us downstairs. “ I couldn’t wait tasting those tempting bacons. I quickly took a shower and changed into a plain white tee and shorts. I ran downstairs and saw my mom and Lauryn laughing about something. “Hey guys, what are you laughing about?” I asked with a curious look. “Oh nothing, just told Lauryn about how you were so young and now you’re as tall as me.” My mom sighed and stared at the ceiling.

“Uh, Tiff, what are you wearing?” she was checking me up from my head to toes. “Why? What’s wrong with it?” I looked down to see if there WAS something wrong. “WERE MEETING SOMEONE SPECIAL AND THAT’S WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO WEAR?” she said in a mean tone. “Ooooooh, who’s that special someone, huh?” my mom winked at me and I blushed. “Lauryn’s boyfriend, were meeting Lauryn’s boyfriend.”

“Pffft, BWAAHAHAHAHAHAH.” Lauryn burst out laughing. “You silly girl, tsk tsk tsk.” Lauryn continued laughing like there’s no tomorrow and my mom tagged along with her so I was like eating with hyenas who had problems with their humour.

When we were done me and Lauryn bid our goodbyes and sped away. “Waaaaait, where are we going to meet him anyways?” I looked at Lauryn. “Starbucks.” Lauryn gave me a weak smile. “Starbucks? Is he even in town?” I stared at the people outside. “Ohhh, so you’re believing me now.” Lauryn gave me an evil stare.

“What?! No, ew.” I denied. I can’t even believe I just said that.