Chapter 11

*TIFFANY’S POV*

“Umm, Zayn. I’m totally sorry.” Zayn smiled at me. “Um, I guess you should go now Zayn, it’s getting kinda late.”

“No.”

“What do you mean no?”

“Tiffany, do you like..me?” he stood up and I backed off. “Zayn, are you okay?”

I guess he’s pretty drunk?

He got nearer and nearer and as he did that I backed off. He then had me against the wall. I tried shoving him but I just couldn’t. He was strong. He held my wrist above my head and he looked down. His face slowly got nearer to mine and I knew what he was going to do.

He was going to kiss me.

“Zayn, stop it!” I said squirming. I looked away to show him I didn’t want to kiss him. He was SO near now. My heart started beating so fast and I felt hot tears come out of my eyes. “Stop it…Zayn….Just..” I said, weakly. His lips were pressed against mine and I pushed him so hard he finally let go of me and rubbed his head furiously. “DAMN IT TIFFANY!” he punched the wall beside me and I was terrified.

“Zayn? What are you doing mate?”

Both our heads turned and we saw Niall on the front door. I slid down and wrapped my face with my hands. “Niall..I….I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” Zayn explained. “Oh, so you didn’t intend to kiss MY girl?!” Niall said, looking red.

I gathered the courage to look at Niall and I’m pretty sure he was mad at me too. He thought we both liked ‘the kiss’. He thought I cheated on him when it was all Zayn’s fault. “I thought you liked me.” Tears came out of Niall’s eyes as he said that and he looked so red.

“I…I do.”

Niall kicked the door and went out. “Niall!” I shouted. He ignore me and didn’t reply. He sped up as soon as he heard me call him. I walked faster and he did too. "NIALL!" I bellowed then he stopped but spun to face me. I stumbled at his blue eyes and red cheeks. 

What have I done to him?

"What do you want?" he asked in an angry tone.

"Let me explain Niall. 

"No Tiffany."

"But....."

"Tiffany, tell it to someone who gives a fuck."

My eyes widen at what he said and I had the urge to cry more. He walked towards his car but this time I didn't follow him. Instead I was standing there, hurt at what he said. I walked back to the house with a red and puffy face. Zayn quickly stood up and tried to hug me but I stopped him.

"No...Zayn..No. Just..just get out." 

Instead of being aggresive he just nodded and scurried out of the house.