•Chapter fourteen•

(I'm gonna try to post a chapter every week. So post will be broken into parts. Like probably a cliffhanger each chapter. Which is actually probably better then what I was doing.)

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" You heard you're brother yelled.

"be QUIET!" You yelled.

"IT CAME!!!" He yelled "IT CAME!" He yelled shaking you

"What came?"

"My gaming console!! I got four controllers for us!"

"Four?"

"I already know one of your friends would wanna play.." he said.

You opened your eyes more. "That's cool. Do you have your bags packed for this weekend ?"

"Really? That's all your gonna say? I finally get to play on my own! I don't have to use my friends!"

"Yeah yeah me too."

"Yeah yeah, I have to get sized for my cap and gown in a few weeks."

"I can't believe your graduating in a few months" you said finally sitting up. You rubbed your eyes.

"Yep. And you'll be the senior of the house."

"Nooooo. Wait are you going to collage?!" You asked.

"Yeah! I applied for one a few days ago. I've been saving money for college since..... I think since I was ten!"

"Wow. I could never. Wanna go shopping for the baby later tonight? Never could get to much dippers."

"Yeah sure. You paying?"

"WELL!! I guess. I only have like a hundred bucks?"

"What? What happened to your money?"

"YOUR THE ONE WHO PRESSURED ME TO GET A NEW PHONE!!"

"Ooo! You got a new phone?"

"Yes sir~!" You said winking. "I bought it yesterday on your phone. I woke up in the middle of the night..."

"Wow...... finally."

"Hey... you're lucky I didn't use your card..."

He just smiled.

"And I hope you know we're going somewhere really! REALLY cold so don't bring any shorts unless it's to sleep in."

"Okay..... I'm not ready.." he said. "C'mon help me open this!" He said sitting next to you.

"Okay.." you said yawning.

You grabbed a controller and started to open it.

"Which one you want?"

"Hah?" You asked.

"You can have one. Just this ones mine!" He said grabbing one that he liked.

"That's alright." You said smiling. "I guess that one?" You said pointing at one you liked. "I'm tired... I shouldn't have stayed up late.... that's on me..." you said.

Then Cleo came rolling out.

"Hey guys can you help me with my homework?..." she said rubbing her eyes.

"Nah." You and your bother said at the same time.

You got the controller out. "Hey imma go to my friends house today. Haven't seen her in a while."

"What? But you already have a friend in your room yelling about Mac n cheese!" He whined.

"He's a different breed." You said. "My best friend is a girl brotha." You said.