•Chapter Thirty-six•

(Were almost at 7k reads😌👌 3k more till we hit 10k)

Nolan POV.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was bored. I'll wake up Mandy!

"Mandy!.." I whispered yelled to her. "Mandy!.." I whispered yelled again slightly shaking her now. I sighed then started shaking her violently.

"Oh my god what do you want!?.." she whispered yelled. "And aren't you supposed to be on the floor!?"

"I got cold... Plus I'm really hungry! Can we go over to (Y/n)'s room?"

"Why?"

"She took the food."

"Why would you give it to her!? She probably ate it up already!"

"Well she didn't eat in three days. I felt sorry..."

She sighed. "Your lucky I'm hungry too..." she put on her glasses and got up.

"Yay!" I said getting up too. I walked over to the desk were there extra key was and picked it up running to the door. "Hurry up Mandy. Your taking to long!"

She walked over to me opening the door. We both walked out running to there door. I can hear there tv on.

"Nolan a swear if I them doing something that would traumatize me, I'm blaming you!" She whispered.

"Yeah yeah we'll get the food then leave." I said opening the door. We pushed it open.

"Ooo she's watching nick! after hours."

"Oh." She said looking at there bed. I looked over there confused then my eyes widened.

"Woah! Haha!" I said walking over then I noticed something on (Y/n) nightstand. "She took it?! That liar! She lied. How dare you." I said.

"Shhh Nolan be quiet!" She whisper yelled. I froze.

"They went from don't touch me, to touch me." I said. I grabbed my snack. "But I'm taking this."

"Enemies to lovers!" Mandy said.

"Rich and poor!" I said.

"Celebrity and civilian" she said.

"Teachers pet and the bad kid"

"Tall and short!"

"The perfectest and the uh.. messy!" She said not knowing what to say. "You know they have a bunch of ship dynamics it's not even funny." She said.

"They have a bunch in common too. You know we're not supposed to ship real people but they would be perfect." I said. I backed up from there bed.

"You know I always wondered why they hated each other." She said.

"I know why..." someone said by the door. We both froze and whipped our heads towards the voice. It was (Y/n)'s sister.

"What?" I said.

She yawned and tiredly walked over. "She's scared.... her last boyfriend didn't treat her well so she doesn't really like relationships in fear of it happening again... she gained commitment issues. I only remember when she falls for a guy she be's mean to them... but that was only once... or twice..."

Then I spoke up "wait but she's been mean to him since the very beginning- uh- wait does that mean-"

"Wait so she does like him!" Mandy whispered yelled.

"Well I wouldn't say that..." she said. "Most likely she does but she still hates him... It's complicated but true... I've been trying to help her through this.... But she's being I little bitch.."

I awkwardly laughed. "Heh so what now?.. I have my snack."

"I have mine.." Mandy said.

"I wanna help my sister.. All she needs is a little push.."

"Are we sure there even asleep?" Mandy asked.

"If (Y/n) wasn't asleep she'd would've stopped up like right after I even got here. And I could hear snoring."

"Hmm." I said.

"Can you guys help me? They obviously like each other. One rejects it. The other I don't know probably rejects it too... I'm tired of seeing this go on for so long.." she said. "Nolan I can already tell your in... you put them in the same room on purpose didn't you?.." she asked

"Uh- how did you know?"

"Me and Zach, or even you and Mandy could've had this room by there self.. But you chose her and Lou.. And Lou definitely has to like her to agree.. If I had to share a room with someone I hate I'd say nope!.. but he said yes... why am I smarter than (Y/n)'s friends?.."

"Well how are we even gonna give them a little push?.." Mandy asked.

"That's what I was thinking.. but we have to go to Paris soon enough and you know what they say... Paris is the city of light... or also known as the city of love..right?" She said explaining.

We both nodded our heads.

"Our cousin router broke.. but they can always get a new one. Saying the power out there's a chance the school may be out too.. the first wave already passed because it came here... So the people that work on power lines are probably working fast to get it done.. Also she probably has friends that would let her use there router.."

"Wow your so smart!" I said. She turned to me.

"Yeah I can't believe I'm smarter than sixteen year olds. But then again I'm also really dumb. I can't understand equations.. uh I'm going back to sleep.... do whatever you want..." she said walking out.

I looked at Mandy she had her phone out. And took a picture of them. "Nice." She said "look. Selfie!" She said taking a selfie.

I quietly laughed. Or tried to. "Ok maybe we should go." I said in a high pitch voice trying not to laugh. We both walked out closing the door then finally letting out the laugh.

That's some real friends right there.

I made Lou irl

Does it looks like him?Bye

Bye