•Chapter eleven• storm

(Trigger warning?? Idk it's a little sad.)

"LITTLE BABY BROTHER IN A WEEK- WEEK!!" Zach chanted.

"What are you gonna do if it's a girl?" You asked

He paused for a second. "It's gonna be a boy. I can feel it! IN MY BONES!!"

"I don't really care what it is. Either way it's gonna poop all the time!" Cleo said out of nowhere.

You all were in the living room.

"Hey!" You said nudging Zach. "Got enough money for that game council!" You asked.

"Yup! Ordered it a few days ago! I got some controllers too!"

"But!......" you said putting your finger up. "Did you get games?..." you said pointing to him.

"No I spent the rest of my money on food and snacks"

Cleo gasped "Where Is it!?"

"None of your business! I bought it for me! I already have to share everything with you guys! I'm not sharing food!"

"Hey!..... we were poor.." you mumbled

"You know I kinda miss our old life! It had its perks!"

You all talked then all of a sudden the door slammed open and slammed shut again!

"I AM HERE!!" Max yelled going straight to the kitchen.

"You can't just come here to eat out food!" You yelled running in the kitchen.

"So? That was exactly what you did when you came to my house!" He said annoyed "word by word too." He said getting whatever what was in the cabinet.

"I- uh- no- that don't sound like me!" You stammered.

He stood there with a blank face "you stuttered."

"That was a......accident?" He just stare at you. "FINE!! I did... but that was in the past!"

"It was a month ago (Y/n)."

"Yep! In the past!" You sat there for a bit thinking. "Just don't eat all the food!" You said patting his shoulder and leaving back in the living room.

"Guys we gotta get ready for tomorrow!" Cleo said as you jumped on the couch.

"I'm not ready... all that training and I'm still 'little miss oldie'." You said putting air quotes. "I don't dress old!"

"Eh? You kinda do." You brother said making you smack him on the side of the head.

"I dress fine with my Beatles shirt and mom jeans!"

"I ment you don't dress like a grandma! You dress like how kids do back then!" He said.

"Oh that made me feel better." You said leaning back on the couch

You heard thunder out side and an alarm go off on zachs phone but you heard another one too. Cleo pulled out a phone. But.... the newest one?

"Sister? Where did you get that phone?" You asked pointing at it.

"Dad bought it for me."

"UH- What!? I still have my flip phone I had since MIDDLE SCHOOL! Where's my phone.."

"Uhh guys? We're in a severe thunderstorm watch?"

"WHAT!?" Max yelled running in turning on the new tv right on the news. "NONONO I CANT BE HERE!?" He said seeing the weather man show a big storm coming. "I HAVE CLASS IN A BIT! I DONT HAVE A UMBRELLA!!"