•Chapter Fifty-Seven• The grand finale.

(I'm feeding y'all! im feeding you fishies! I'm back babies. Praise the lord and Mountain DEW WOOOO! BECAUSE THIS IS A MIRACLE!)

(I hope you enjoy this chapter. For it will the last one)

(Also I tried to cram like five chapters in one so it might seem a little cramped haha sorry.)

You heard Lou groan and fling his arm on you. You sighed starting to play with his fingers. He had really nice hands. Why so perfect?

He groaned and rolled on top of you finally calming down. His breathing was tickling your neck which kinda messed with you for a sec before accepting it. You'd think it'd be hard to breath with this dude just laying on top of you but you've dealt with worse.  Max, Zach, Cleo, AND Nolan all laid down to form some type of human sandwich. An idiot sandwich is what that is. THEY MADE YOU LAY ON THE BOTTOM.

Turns out your bed was too hard for Lou so he rolled on top of you while he was sleeping.

You sighed slightly playing with his hair.

It was all peaceful until...

You felt something on your neck... something wet..

I totally forgot this man drools in his sleep..

You tried to lightly push him away only for him to cuddle in closer into you. You sighed continuing to play with his hair.

Your eyes felt heavy and you started to fall asleep again. 

But then you heard a soft chuckle from him before you felt soft kisses onto your neck. You gasped not expecting that. You felt him smirk before he lifted his head up.

The light from the window illuminated onto his face making it seem like his blue eyes were glowing a bit.

You felt him scoot up closer to you before planting a small kiss onto your lips.

"I love you..." he mumbled bringing his hand up to your face. You leaned into he touch bringing your hand over his. He smiled slightly rubbing your cheek. You smiled bringing your hand up to his face and slightly guided him down back to your lips.

He instantly kissed you back as if this is what he wanted and needed. He kissed you very softly before he laid his head down on your chest.

He watched you start to nod off a bit.

"Hehe.... Sleep tight... my love.." he whispered moving some hair out of your face as you finally went to sleep before falling asleep himself
——

Your alarm went off. You sighed turning it off. Your sister still sleeping like a rock

Lou groaned slightly lifting his head looking down at you slightly. He pouted and laid back down.

"Do we have to go?... I don't feel like doing anything today.."

"I feel the same but I gotta go to school... remember? I already missed a bunch of days.."

He whined before rolling off of you.

You sat up going to grab your uniform. You felt really tired. Lou seemed to be more tired. Wonder what happened with his dad.

"Hey Lou... are you okay?" You said starting to unfold your uniform.

"I am if you are.."

"I'm always okay.. but I was asking you.."

"Don't worry about me.. as long as you are alright.." he said snuggling into your blanket. You sighed starting to take your pants off. "Hey- w-what are you doing!?" He said turning red.