Los Angeles Connection 1.1

Start from the beginning

An old man, my partner, in the crowd raised his hand, "too expensive, can't you give us a discount."

"Uhh, alright, 4,000 yen per box," I said holding up a four fingers and smiling

"it's still too much," he said.

I groaned and thought for a bit, "okay, I could do 3500 per box."

The old guy, my partner, raised his other hand this time, "I'm in!"

"Pleasure doing business," I said taking the money he handed to me to 'buy' a box.

"Thank you," he said.

"And I'll offer two for 4000 yen! " I yelled, "Or three for 5000."

People started to crowd up, mostly females and kids.

My partner winked at me from in-between people. I winked back smiling.

"Sure, um, ok, just one at a time," I said as people were talking over each other.

-Another time skip-

"CHEERS!!!" Me and my other co-workers yelled.

"We sold over a hundred boxes today for the first time in a while and we couldn't have done it without our Edamura here," Kudo said.

"Oh no, it's all because you helped make it sound cheap," I smiled nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"It's all of the timing, people buy when ehy think they're getting a bargain," Kudo explained.

"Well , I'm just glad you gave someone like me a shot," I said looking down, "cause you didn't have to do that."

"Eyy, knock it off, don't talk about yourself like that," Kudo said patting my shoulder, "you and your father are two different people and I know that, come one not everybody's gonna hold it against ya."

Tears started to fill my eyes at what I was hearing, "That means alot to me."

"But I'll tell ya, alot of em will, so you should be careful, you don't have to tell the truth all the time," Kudo smiled, "It doesn't hurt to fib every now and th-"

He was cut off by the door opening abruptly, making everyone face there attention there.

"Everybody stay, right where you are,"A fat guy in a suit said with four men in suits standing behind him.

" False advertising is fraud, "he said," You're all under arrest. "

Everyone's eyes were wide, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

" Yes we have a warrant, who's in charge? "

Kudo flinched with wide eyes.

" Officer Wada, surely we can come to an arrangement here, "Kudo tried to convince.

I just stood there with shock and disbelief at what was happening.

" I should've known, it was you Kudo, "The fat guy said.

My mind still couldn't comprehend what was happening infront of me.

" Say, couldn't you just do me a favour and let the young fella off the hook for this one eh? "Kudo suggested.

Before I knew it, there was a bright light in my face.

" You didn't notice anything strange, even tho the company used fake costumers? "An officer interrogated.