Naruto - I'll Always Be Here

Hi! This is my first one-shot. 

I'm just giving it a shot, trying my hardest, so if this sucks I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OC Info

Name: Amaya (To lazy to think of a last name....)

Age: 12

Looks: Red waist length hair. Red eyes. She has a specific necklace that she has on at all times beside when sleeping. When sleeping she has it on a draw next to her bed. It's a red stone with a silver backing and a gold cross across it. She got this from her mother who died while she was at the age of 6. She has a sword with a black hilt which is also a specific item she keeps with her as it is a present from her father who died protecting her and her mother while she was at the age of 4.

Personality: Very distant from everyone. She decides that from her parents death that all anyone does is hurt her and when she becomes close they leave her with a pained heart. Everyone believes that she hates them all but Naruto doesn't give up on her hoping that one day they will become friends. After a while she starts opening up to him and a few others gaining their friendship and finding herself to believe in Naruto.

____________________

Amaya's POV

I've been in this village for 12 years and that stupid idiot Naruto is still annoying as ever. Then to think that I'm stuck on his freaking team!

Dammit Hokage! Why? Why his team out of everyone else's? Geez his so freaking loud.

"Naruto?" I called. He looked over at me carefully, considering I don't talk much. "Yes Amaya?" he asked.

"Shut up" I said plainly. "Haha, see even Amaya wants you to shut up" Sakura teased. How did I get stuck with these twerps.

"To be honest I want you to shut up to Sakura" I shrugged. Kakashi looked at me with his normal look. Not very impressed.

"Well at least I talk to people instead of shutting everyone out like you" she shrugged. I smirked and stood up.

I walked over to her, our amazing 'team' watching me carefully. "Care to say it again. I didn't hear" I whispered in her face.

Her eyes widened and she hurriedly moved backwards away from me. "N-no. I didn't say anything" she quickly said shaking her hands.

"That's what I thought" I crossed my arms and leaned against the fence. Naruto walked up to me, fists clenched and a face full of determination.

"Can't you leave Sakura-chan alone?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow at him. "I don't hurt her so she's fine" I shrugged.

"Can't you co-operate with us? We're meant to be a team!" he shouted at me. Sakura ran over to him. 

"Naruto stop. I'm fine" she said trying to calm him down. "No! We try to ignore her but it doesn't work! We stand up to her we get punched through a freaking wall!" he shouted.

"Boo hoo" I sulked. "Why do you care about becooming close with me anyway? I don't need you too" I spit crossing my arms.

"Because we're your friends! Your team mates!" he shouted. I scoffed. "I didn't need any friends when a douche killed my parents in front of me and I don't need them now"

"I haven't even met my parents!" he argued. "At least you didn't go through the pain of losing them! You know nothing about me why do you care!" I shouted at him.