t e n [Take Ü There]

Start from the beginning

"Hey, beautiful." He mumbled against my neck. I felt a kiss to the left side of my neck, and my heart started pounding.

"Hey there baby doll." Grey said. The sound of their voices made a pool of wetness form in my underwear, and I know it's not from me peeing myself. Can't have that happening again.

"Hi mister's." I said, placing a kiss to both of their cheeks. I leaned back into Ryker's chest and he smiled adoringly at me. Grey stepped in front of me, and got down on his knees. He slowly lifted up my shirt to reveal my bump.

"Hi there, little tiny baby." My heart swelled as I looked down at him. I heard Ryker chuckle as he repeatedly placed kisses to my hair.

"We get to find out if you're a boy or a girl soon. In eight more weeks. But I will love you no matter what you are." He pressed a kiss to my skin, and it felt wet. Is he crying?

"It has taken us so long to get you, and I can't wait until you're out of here so I can hold you so close." He placed another kiss to my stomach before wiping at his eyes. He stood back up and placed a soft kiss to my lips. He pulled back and stared into my eyes.

He truly does love us. Do you see this, Holland? Edon spoke to me.

"I love you, baby doll." He placed another kiss to my lips and I smiled into the kiss. I brought my hand up to cup his cheek.

"I love you too." I softly spoke. He gave me a huge smile before gently grasping my hand.

"Let's watch a movie." I nodded my head, and grabbed Ryker's hand, following Grey to the living room. There were a bunch of teenagers from the pack already watching a movie. Everyone else had gone to bed.

"What're we watching?" Grey asked, sitting down next to a boy named Timmy, I think.

I cuddled into Grey's side as Ryker cuddled into my other side, placing a hand on my stomach. I smiled down at his hand, and placed my hand on too of his.

"Supernatural, I think. Season 4 episode 20. Now shut up." Timmy laughed. I got comfortable as I stared at Jensen Ackles act on the screen.

He is quite attractive I must admit. Edon said to me. I quietly laughed.

Yes, he is. Not as attractive as our boys though. I spoke back to her. She just rolled her eyes at me.

It was about three episodes later when my legs started to cramp up. I went to stretch them out and I cried out in pain. Ryker and Grey jumped while everyone turned to look at me.

"Sorry. Leg cramps. Carry on." I said. They all chuckled and turned back to the show. I let out a little yawn and Ryker started to stand up.

"Bed time, beautiful." I rolled my eyes and he helped me stand up. He placed a kiss to my forehead and I scrunched up my face. I felt Grey stand up behind me and place his hands on my waist.

"Bed. Now." He commanded, guiding me up the stairs and to his room.

"I can walk myself." I retorted. He just clicked his tongue at me.

"I don't care. I'm in charge." Wetness was starting to form in my underwear again at the thought of being dominated. But I don't think that's what he meant. Should I tease him?

Yes. Seduce him.

"Mmm are you going to spank me like the bad little kitten that I am?" I said when we got to his bedroom door. I felt his body stiffen, and I bit my lip. My plan is working. I'm getting fücked tonight. Yes!

I felt his heavy breathing right by my ear before his deep voice sounded. "Get in there. I want you naked, and ready. We are in charge, understood?"