f o u r [Lies]

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS.

I got the maze runner DVD and I have already watched it twice today. There's something wrong with me. Sorry. 

I wanted you guys to be happy for the holiday, so I wrote a happy chapter. :D

I HAVE A RANT AT THE END. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Also thinking of going back to the first book and doing major editing. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ALSO: autumnleaves63

WARNING: triggers (may or may not, who knows), foul language, feels
_______________

Lies
_______________

Grey's POV

"How is she pregnant?" I asked as I walked back and forth in his cage. I looked at him, and he was laughing. Why is he always fúcking laughing? God I can't wait to kill him.

"I mean it helps that I fúcked her wide open everyday." I nodded and shocks of electricity ran through him, his screams echoing in my ears. It was music to me, keeping me from killing him. We needed answers.

"She shouldn't be able to have your children due to her being marked to us. So once again, how is she pregnant?" I asked once the electricity had stopped.

"Oh. I didn't tell you! Yeah I unmarked her. I'm surprised it took that long to get her pregnant." He spit, the blood running down his body as he smirked at me. I clenched my fists and nodded, electricity shocking him once again.

He unmarked her? He fúcking unmarked her?! How did I not even notice? She should smell different, especially since she is pregnant now. God, she's fúcking pregnant. With this ásshole's child. We need to kill it. Immediately.

"But you know, I did my research. Just as I'm sure you've done your research on me. So tell me, Grey, what's my life story?" He chuckled once the electric shocks were done. His taunting mannerism sent shivers throughout my body. His smirk told me that he knew something that I didn't, and it irked me to no end.

"I know that your name means 'destruction'. I know that you run the Blue Havoc Pack, and your family has for generations. You keep moving all the damn time because you wreck wherever you are. I know that for the past three generations, the Alpha has lost their true mate. Therefore meaning, you must of lost your true mate." His smirk fell off of his face once I had mentioned the word 'mate'. It was my turn to smirk at the son of a bítch.

"How was that, huh? Losing your mate. Was she a bítch, just like you? What happened to her? Did somebody else fúck her wide o-"

"You shut your fúcking mouth!" He tried to lunge at me, but the chains holding him to the wall kept him in his place. My laughs bounced off the walls as I looked at him struggle against the chains. "Wait until I get my hands on you, you piece of shít." He muttered.

"No, you wait until I finally get my hands on you. I have waited so fúcking long for this, Olethrus. I have wanted to strangle the life of you, and watch it slip through my fingers. But I don't know if I want to do that because you will be reunited with your bítch of a mate." He tried to lunge at me again but I just laughed at him. This was so much fun for me.

"Keep laughing. Just remember who's bítch is pregnant with my child." My laugh stopped instantly, and I nodded. His body was convulsing as the electricity ran through him repeatedly. Drool was starting to come out of his mouth when I made them stop.