paasbaan 7 💕

Mulai dari awal

"Ohh bhai shut up"

"Toh baba aapka kya kehna iss nikaah ke bare me?"

"Hassan nikaah karlo"

"Baba mai nahi karunga yeh nikaah"

"Beta woh  Arham ke hospital me kaam karti hai maine usse dekha bhot hi achi bacchi hai"
Hassan got furious. Again his father is forcing his decision on him.

"Kab tak haa baba kab tak aap apne faisle mujh par force karte rahege??
Bass ho gaya aaj mai aapki yeh baat toh sunne se raha"

He left the room and ran to his room.he closed his door with a bang.
He remove his cigrette and lighter from his pocket. He began to smoke for an hour. His whole room was filled with the awful smell of cigarettes but he didn't care about it.

Hassan lay on his bed and think about today's event. He thought deeply something which make him smirk and abruptly stood. He remove his mobile from the charger and dialled a number.

"Hello Mr Bilal I am ready for nikaah , I will be coming tomorrow with molvi sahab be ready"

He cut the call and throw his mobile carelessly on the bed.

' tum kabhi mujhse nahi jeet sakte Aamir , yeh ladki bhi meri hogi '

He was satisfied with his decision .
Flashback end.

"And rest you know about the nikaah"
Hassan told her everything from Start to last. He was not seeing in her eyes.
He was little bit ashame of himself.
Hassan had used her for satisfying his ego. And about his father, he had not talked to him after that day. He was feeling guilty because he had lashed out on him uncessary.

Hanfaa face was full red and her eyes were full with tears. Tears were non stop rolling from her eyes to her cheek. She felt hurt because of her father behaviour. She was just a burden on him. But she never asked for anything. She had used her mother money which was saved for her. Her mother ver well know about his husband antics. At the last stage of her cancer she had told her daughter about the money. Hanfaa had never asked for any penny till now from him. Deep down in her heart she knows why her father hate her.
Hanfaa was their first child. Her mother was so happy at that time that she didn't notice the angry glares were coming from her mother in law and husband. They wanted a boy not a girl.

A sob escaped from her lips which make Hassan looked up at his wife

He cursed himself for making her cry.
He moved little forward.

"Hanfaa roh mat"
He wipe her tears from his thumb and held her arms. It make her more cry.
She started crying with a loud sobs.
Hassan immediately put his hands on her back and pull her towards him.
He hugged her tightly. She was almost sitting on his lap.
Hassan didn't know what to say , he never comfort a crying person except her sister zulfaa. Whenever she cry , he used to take her in arms move back and forth until she stop crying.