I let go of my hand on Irene's mouth to let her speak. Irene catched her breath for a second before speaking up.

"What are you doing here? How did you even get inside the house?" I noticed that Irene was trying to contain herself from shouting.

"Joy memorized your password when we visited you here a few days ago. We decided to visit today since it's your first morning as a couple. It was supposed to be a surprise but we didn't expect you guys to wake up this early." Wendy explained.

"Do you think that we could still sleep with all the noise that you guys were making?!?! You almost even burned the whole apartment down!!!" Yup, Irene was now screaming.

On the other hand, Yeri was still watching TV, not minding Irene's range. "YAHHHH KIM YERIM, DON'T YOU HEAR ANYTHING?!?!?" This time, Yeri immediately stood up and went to stand up next to Joy.

This was supposed to be a serious situation but Yeri started laughing. "Why are you laughing?!?!" Irene asked her.

"It's just, you look so funny when you're angry." Yeri bursted out, laughing. I saw Joy looked at Yeri and now, they were both laughing. Wendy was the only one who was not laughing instead, her eyebrows were curled.

"Okayyy, you can stop laughing now. I'm not mad anymore. Just please, if you want to visit and surprise us, please don't burn the place down." Irene said.

"Sorry hehe." Joy said.

Wendy clasped her hands. "So, since that we're all here, shall we start eating? We prepared a lot for you guys and I hope that you will somehow appreciate what we have for you. Come on, let's start eating!!" She said, walking towards the dining table.

Joy followed Wendy. Yeri was standing right in front of me, still holding my Pringles. "Don't worry, I'll buy you another one." Yeri said while tapping my head. She then joined Wendy and Joy on the dining room.

Irene was about to follow the others but I stopped her. "I think that maybe we should change the door's password." I whispered. Irene nodded in return.

***

Irene, Yeri, and I were all sitted at the dining room waiting for Wendy and Joy to serve the foods that they have prepared. They were a lot of foods that were at the table right now and I couldn't believe that the three of them prepared all of this; it was as if there is a feast happening just by looking at all the things on the table.

"Wow, you really cooked all of this?" I asked.

"Well, technically Joy and I made it. Yeri was busy watching TV and eating Pringles." Wendy said.

"It all looks delicious except for the meat. Judging from how it looks, it's burnt. It looks like coal to me." Irene said, judging Joy's cooking skills.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to burn it. I'll try some of it to see how it tastes like." Joy replied. She then took a piece of the meat and started trying it. After chewing it, she started coughing.

"It...doesn't...taste...good." Joy said and then she drank water.

"What are we going to do with the meat now? We can't eat burnt meat. And why, just why would you burn the most delicious part of the meal, you could've just burned the shrimp." Irene said.

"Ohhh, I almost forgot, I think that we still have some extra meat in the freezer. I only asked Joy to cook half of it." Wendy said, she took out the meat in the fridge.

"So, who's willing to cook?" Wendy asked us. We all looked down and stayed quiet.

I was fidgeting with my fingers, when Irene nudged me. "Yah, Seulgi-yah, go cook the meat."