Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.1)❌

Start from the beginning

"Hello everyone and welcome to your first year of college. You are the silver group, as showed by your vein color. Campus rules are, 1. No waking someone up from a nightmare as they won't get the full feeling and not be able to jot it down accurately. 2. No sharing needles, as you are to only experience your nightmare and No one else's. 3. If your bottle is empty report to the front desk. 4. Don't skip dosage, the campus will know. 5. Don't share Nightmares. 6. If your roommate does not survive their nightmare report it to the front desk. 6. All uniforms are required, and will categorize you by fears. 7. Never lie, if you do you will not be forgiven."

Techno whistles and Bad pouts, "this sucks." Dream laughs and opens the door, and they are all greeted by a kitchen and living room. Dream is the first to go in and see his and George's rooms were on the bottom floor, while Techno and Bads were on the top. "Well its big I'll give it that," George says and Bad goes into the kitchen. "This kitchen is bigger than my last Housing areas!" Dream nods and shakes off his anxiety by deciding to go inside his room.

He opens the door his jaw dropping, as of course the room was decorated by their fears. The floor was a glassy red color, black seeping out from all side's making it look like darkness was taking over. The walls were a crimson color and the bed in the middle was also a black color. He had a t.v., discs already lined up against it. Probably something like sad breakup movies or whatever crap came with rejection. Dream sits his backpack on the holding area and sits down on his bed where his book was. He picks it up and opens the first page ready for his study.

Number 56, Rejection:

Rejection is rated as a 7/10 on the emotionally traumatic scale. When thinking of Rejection most would feel lucky to get it as it doesn't seem horrible. Little do people know, rejection plays on one of your most sensitive senses, love. Love is a word we don't use in the community today as it is an emotion most don't experience. As you are 18 though, it is heightened as we have stopped giving people from age 15 to 20 the ZFT pill.

With rejection you will experience:
-Self-esteem issues
-Body Issues
-Mood Issues
-heart pains
-Access emotions
-Lack of Trust
-Failure to fall in love
If any of these symptoms are making you feel suicidal, report to the front desk and ask for pill 478.

"All students report to your sleeping area."

Dream puts the book down on the end table, "goodnight Clay. If your nightmare is really bad you can talk to me," George says and Dream looks at him. "But it's against the rules to share Nightmares," Dream says and George puts a finger over his lips to shush him. "But we shouldn't disobey the rules," George rolls his eyes and puts his hands on his hips. "Isn't it a rule to not disobey what older people say? Well I think by not following what I say your doing that."

Dream opens his mouth and then closes it when George had technically just bamboozled him. "Night Clay," George giggles and leaves the room making Dream pout. He opens the manual for night routine and smiles when it was just like usual just with a new injection number. He opens his bedside drawer, taking out the needle and putting in his skin. He pulls it out then putting the silicone tape over it. Once he's done with that process he goes over to the walk in closet and opens his arms wide like they had trained all men to do. The machine gets his formal clothes off and immediately swapping it for pajamas.

Dream walks out with a yawn and crawls in bed, eyes closing from how interesting the day had been. He sighs loosening his muscles, and preparing himself for his nightmare.

------

Dream rubs his eyes, coming into the apartment that him and his wife shared. It was a sweet place, walls a pastel blue and sunflowers all along the edges. His wife had made it that way, sharing that it was her favorite out of all the flowers. So that evening he decided to get her some as a surprise. He had never felt this way about a person before, and it felt amazing.