Chapter 13 - Bonfire

Rabecca Reinhart

After what happened with Clara and her friends the other day, I wish Mrs Avalana Hamilton would like to adopt me as her child so I can get away from this senior trip which more feel like a hell trip for me.

I'm standing at the lobby watching Adriel getting his bags and everything done at the receptionist table. I watch him paying everything with his gold card, I wonder how much money does his dad transferred into his account. My arms crossed again my stomach, while my toes are tapping on the ground. I can see their car is here to pick them up already.

"Wish your mom would adopt me right now so I can go with you rather than stuck in this place," I mumble then he looks up at me with a smile on his face.

"Well my driver can drop you off after he takes us to the airport if you want," he says which doesn't help.

"Thanks but no, I mean when I got home it all will be the same, you, Jack, caroline and my dad are abroad and I'll be alone all over again," I say to him before leaning into the receptionist desk.

"Don't you have a date with your boyfriend?" He asks then I slap his shoulder.

"He's not my boyfriend," I say.

"Yet," he chuckles.

"You can visit your mom though, didn't you make a deal with your pops?" He asked then I nodded, now it helps.

"Good idea," I say to him.

"Mr Hamilton this is your card, thank you for staying with us," the receptionist giving back his card.

"Yeah thanks," he says then put everything inside of his black Louis Vuitton leather wallet.

I watch him putting his wallet inside of his jeans pocket, before turning around to face me who's standing next to him.

"Okay old lady what do you want?" He asked me with his annoying face.

"What I want?" I ask him back.

"Yeah you do know that I'm going to Europe right?" He asked.

"First branches you touch and a snow from the street," I say to him which makes both of laugh.

"Seems like I heard them from somewhere," he says.

"Cinderella live action, we watched it together dummie," I rolled my eyes then he chuckles.

"But the snow, I made that up," I chuckle.

"Right," he says.

"Come on anything?" He asks.

"Are you traveling around Europe or what?" I ask him then he nodded.

"I guess yes," he says.

"London, Paris..,"

"You know how much I hate paris," I say to him then he only smiles while shaking his head.

"Well yeah, wait.., you do?" he asks.

"I told you plenty of times," I rolled my eyes.