Chapter 1 - The break up

Rabecca Willow Reinhart

I'm looking at the picture on my phone with a picture of Santana, Louis, Jordan and I. I smile at it, it's a beautiful picture. We were standing right on a rooftop with a really beautiful city lights view behind it, we were celebrating Santana's 18 birthday party.

It was from last weekend, I had a lot of fun and yeah it was one of the best night that I've spent with my friends.

"Okay that's it for today see you all next week," Mr Anderson ended the last period today then everyone walk out from the room.

I got up from the seat then walk out of the class room. School has been so hard for the last few days cause I got some problem with one of the most popular girl in school, Leona. I don't understand why but she talked shit about me in front of Santana which make her look like a total stupid bitch.

But I feel like I'm making myself like a fool cause I can only talk trash behind her, doesn't mean that I'm scared of her or what but I'm not a typical of girl that like to have a fight with anyone, cause it's annoying.

I walk out of the class while walking alone down the hall, watching everyone talking to one another while leaning against the locker. The hall is always so crowded cause everyone is heading out from here, some of them must be excited for their Friday night party and stuff .

I don't have anything to do tonight, I'll probably ended up on bed reading a book from the internet or watching movies.
Sometime I go out with my friends, but also sometimes I'll regret going out because I know I'll always miss my bed when I'm out there.

"What is up," Caroline suddenly put her arm around my shoulder.

"What are you thinking Becca?" Jack appeared next to me.

These two are like my home, they're my best friend since we entered high school. I don't know what would I do without these too.

Jack is so funny, he has so many friends especially girls because girls are comfortable being friends with him. Some guy thought that he's gay but he is not, I know that he has a crush on someone and I guess not co many people know that maybe only Caroline and I.

Caroline, she is a very beautiful girl. She is half Japanese, she talks Japanese with her mom and watching her talking to her mom via phone, is like watching a Japanese movies. She is also very funny and random, she's respond random where she likes to treat cactus like a cat. Last year she made a video about how her cactus died.., I know very random but I don't know what would I do without her in my life in it.

"Let me guess," Caroline said.

"Jordan still ignoring you?" Caroline guess.

"It's not like he's ignoring me," I said then two of them take a step in front of me before giving me a look.

"You know that Jordan and I are not really together," I said.

Jordan is a guy that happens to be one of the most popular guy in our school. Him and I have been texting one another since junior year until now. I was highly selective until I finally have feelings for him, but being a pussy I am we never really do what other couple do.., like kissing and stuff. We have only talked about our feelings and we went out for couple times, he is my first kiss and I don't know should I feel stupid or what for falling so har for him while he's ignoring me right now.