Chapter Nine- Unknown

"So, who's next?"

"Aaarrgghhh!!"

Julien turned around at the sound and stopped another man's hand midway from stabbing him. The man widened his eyes when he saw Julien's vicious dark eyes looking directly towards him so he used his free hand and went to punch Julien in the face. The young assassin saw this through and grabbed his opponent's fist firmly. As he held the fist, he slowly turned it outwards, making the man groan in pain. As Julien sensed another body coming his way, he brutally hit the groaning man's crotch with his knee, sending him down on the ground as he cursed.

Seriously, why do people make too much noise when they attack?

"A piece of advice, don't make a noise when you attack. It's like you're begging to die right there."

Julien spun to his side, his dagger digging straight into another man's shoulder who was just about to attack, making droplets of blood splash through the cuff of his white dress shirt. Though wounded, the man gripped on Julien's wrist and pushed him away, making Julien's dagger pull out. The man leaned his other hand back and within a second, darts were coming to Julien's direction. Julien ran to the left as he dodged them all and used the wall as a lever. He pushed himself with bended knees and landed on the man. They were now both on the ground as the man groaned from the impact. Too busy from the pain to react, Julien saw this as a chance and balled his fists, landing a punch to the man's nose. As he sensed another whiff of heavy breath coming towards him, he could only smirk and spin the dagger on his fingers as he thought of another part of their body that he could break.

"Stand up you assholes! He's just a cocky midget!"

"It's too dark in here. I could only see his shirt."

"Stop talking and just attack. We weren't trained just to get beat up by a mere guard!"

These kids talk too much...

Julien raised a brow as six men stood sloppily in front of him in the dark. Each clutched at their own disabled body part. They weren't as skilled as Julien and sounded pretty young for such a job but then again, Julien himself started assassinating at the young age of ten. The first one suddenly ran to Julien with his arms spread on the front as he aimed to tackle to the shorter one. Julien ducked, planting his hands firmly on to the man's waist, lifting him up and flipped him over to his back, making a loud thud as the sound of a cracking bone was heard yet again. The others grew angry and all ran towards Julien with their knives and fists. Julien landed his fist on one's jaw, gripping his shoulder and punching him in the stomach using his knee. Another one managed to hold Julien's left arm which held the dagger so the Chromanthesian assassin opened his mouth and harshly bit the man's wrist, his canines digging into the skin as blood started to ooze out of it. He leaned back and bumped his forehead with the guy, making him dizzy and fall.

"Grab him!"

When the man pulled away, two pairs of hands suddenly held on to each of Julien's arms. Their grip weren't firm enough though so Julien slight bent his knees and jumped. He flipped, his legs on the air landed the two men's faces, making them both stumbled and fall to the ground as the back of their heads hit the hard ground, he stepped away from their faces and walked forward as the last man stood with one leg wounded from the stab he received earlier. The man shivered as Julien glared at him so he took his last courage and asked.

"Who are you?!"

The young assassin smirked and looked back at the man with a chuckle.

"Who am I?.... I'm just a bodyguard."

.....

A few minutes later, the sound of something being dragged on the floor could be heard outside as it came nearer. Damian stood still as an unknown man had just finished tying Michael's hands to prevent him from doing anything as he knelt to the ground with a nervous expression. As the man now walked to Damian, the prince gritted his teeth and clenched his fist as he aimed for the man's face. Unfortunately, a knife was suddenly pointed to his neck, threatening to give it a good slice, as his fist missed the man's face.