Good Girl

It was breakfast I was sitting in my highchair like a good girl along with Bella and Amber, while Cora was having a fit. All the daddy's were trying to calm her down, so Amber, Bella, and I were left alone. I was not pleased about this,while we were behaving and being good girls we got less attention.

It's been about an hour we were finally let out of our highchairs because of daddies finally remembered that we exist.

We were playing in the playroom. When the door open, no one bothered to check. We truly didn't care, we would rather be playing superhero in the playroom then go out there and be forgotten.
"Girls? Where are you?" It was Uncle Noah, we all knew he wanted Cora to play with us. The daddies were probably working in the offices. "There you are!  Have fun baby!"

Noah said putting down Cora. Cora just looked around and clinged onto Noah. Then she started to get "scared". "What if they hurt me!"

I just let out a laugh. Hurt you? We want nothing to do with you. We all have each other the same look. We were just gonna let her cry and go play at the castle, or maybe go to the race track. Noah finally left her and she completely changed personalitys.
"So how are we going to escape?" She asked completely fine.
"Escape?" Bella asked. I had an idea, she already had all of the daddy's attention she didn't need our playtime to. I screamed: "DADDY!"

All of the daddy quickly rushed in, We were all picked up. I snuggled my head into dad's neck. I could feel Cora giving me a dirty look. Time to finsh up this. "She was talking about leaving you! I don't wanna leave you daddy."

My tears as I was saying this were real, I didn't want to leave him for one second. He started bouncing me.

I looked over my daddy's shoulder, the girls were playing along.
"S-shes lying!" Cora said clearly shocked that I would tattle on her. Daddy just held me tighter as she said that.
"This kid better not be like Will." Daddy said as he brought me to living room, soon the rest followed except for Cora, she was put into time out.

We all cuddled with are daddies enjoying the attention we were receiving.
"What movie?" Uncle Ben asked.
"Mary Poppins?" Bella asked.
"Yes!" Amber said.
"Yay!" I said. I truly didn't care what we watched, all I cared about was that I was with my daddy.

Daddy's phone rang, he answered it.
(... Is what the other person's saying.)
"..." The voice on the other line said something.
"Hey Darren! Its been a long time, how are you?" Daddy asked, he looked happy to be talking to him.
"..."
"That's awesome, Noah and I finally got our littles too."
"..."
"I have an idea! We're having a little party for new years, why don't you guys come!"
"..."
"Great I'll see you then!"
He hung up.
"That was Darren, he finally got a little!" Daddy said happily.
"Who's Darren?" Amber asked.
"Darren's an old friend of ours." Uncle Ben said. Daddy with still typing on his phone.
"Darren invited us over this weekend, if all goes well then there coming over for New Years." Daddy said putting his phone down
_______________________________________
I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who has taken time to read this far. We have reach one thousand for four chapters, and 15k for the the whole book. I am so, so grateful! I can't wait to get more chapters out!
_______________________________________

It's finally the weekend, Daddy has been giving me more attention. Cora tried to escape twice this week so she has to stay home, with Uncle Peter. Mostly because Uncle Noah really wanted to see his friend.

We were being load into the car. I was in overalls and a pink shirt sprinkles all over it. Bella was in a pink skirt and an oversized white sweatshirt with leggings. Amber was wearing jeans with puppy patches and a white shirt with a dog picture.

We were put in a our car seating in the very back row, the daddies were in front of use.
"I can't wait to dress up like a princess again!" I said. I wanted to wear one of my princess dress outside, but daddy said that it was to cold.

So we came to a stop at a big mansion, but we were all used to it. Daddy was the first to get us, he undid my car seat and picked me up.
"We're here baby!" He said as we walked up the steps. Soon everyone was at the front door, he rang the loud doorbell and in seconds an older, chubbier lady answered it. She squealed.
"Your all so adorable!" She said pinching me cheeks. I was used to it at this point, I just smiled at her. "Oh, you all must be freezing! Come in, come in! I'll get master Darren for you."

We were invited into to be big room! We were soon lead to the foyer, which was also big. Daddy sat down and gave my his phone to play on.

Amber, Bella, and I were all playing a penguin racing game. In which Amber was winning. When the daddies started speaking.
"Darren, it's good to see you!" Daddy said, taking his phone away. I knew better than to whine. I finally looked up to see a man around daddy's age, holding a girl who looked around twenty. "Grace, meet Darren and Lola"
"Hi, nice to meet you!" I said happily, though it probably barley made sense. My age right now was about four.

We all went around introducing ourselfs, and then we were taken to her playroom. Is wasn't as cool as ours, but the whole thing was a town with cars and everything, and then she had a downstairs with was a castle. I still liked ours better though.

We were about to start playing when Lola pulled me to the side.
"Your Grace Coleman." She said. "I'm a really big fan of yours!"

Karma is a-
_______________________________________
Hey guys!!!!! Love this book so much, I love where it's going even more. If you didn't understand when she was talking about karma, it was because she tattled on Cora. Also shes not mean, she just doesn't like how Cora is taking everything over. Also the outfits above will be used in the next chapter! Good bye my little potatoes!!!!