Rules

"I'm not hungry! I was just kidnapped and forced in this weird kinky thing! Out of all this information what makes you think I'm hungry?" I asked practically yelling. Instead of spanking me or punishing me, he simply bounced me on his hip.
"Someones tired." He said while carrying me back to the room. He entered the room and started walking to the castle in the middle of the room. He gently placed me down in the castle entrance where the bed was. Once I was in the bed, he continued to lock the gates. He even locked the slide exit.
"Make sure to get some sleep baby." He said walking out. The moment the door was closed I started looking for ways out. All the windows were locked except one on the upper floor. The problem is that the whole castle was surrounded with pillows except this one spot. I knew I wouldn't break anything it would just hurt.

I put both legs out while using my arms to slide down gently. My dress was running up. I mental prayed that I would get down without a noise. I finally did.

I was about to take a step when I heard the door open. I quickly started to pull myself back into the castle.
"Hey baby, I wanted to go over the rules before you took your nap." 'daddy' said walking into the room. I quickly finished getting into the castle. I could hear his steps walking around the castle. "Baby? Where are you."

He finally got around to the window that I tried to escape from.
"There you are baby you had me worried." He said resting his arms on the bottom of the window. He was ridiculously tall. 6'7 I'm guessing. I was only 5'0. So this castle was much easier for him to reach. "Let's go over the rules okay bub?"

I nodded softly afraid of what he would do. He smiled softly and brushed lose hair out of my face.
"Rule number one: you must call me Daddy.
Rule number two: No hitting or being mean to Daddy.
Rule number three: tell Daddy if something is wrong, and never say "never mind." To Daddy, Daddy can't fix something if he doesn't know what it is.
Rule number four: you must always be nice to uncle Noah, uncle Ben, uncle Alex, and Amber, and Bella.
Rule number five: No touching you princess parts without Daddy's permission and of your princess parts feel weird tell Daddy.
Rule number six: use your diapers for there intended purpose, your much to young to use the toilet.
Rule number seven: Daddy knows what's best for you, so listen to Daddy and never say 'No' unless it's an extreme situation." He took a breath but continued. "These rules can be changed if I see fit, understand bub?"
I nodded.
"Words baby." Daddy said.
"Yes." I said.
"Yes what?"
"Yes daddy."
"Have a nice nap baby." He said as he closed and locked the window. I frowned knowing that was my one-way out. I deiced to take a nap. I had no chance of escaping so I should just take a nap. I went bad the room with the bed and crashed.
_______________________________________

"Gracie! Wake up!" Amber said making sure to draw out the "C" and "E". I frowned and turned away from there direction. I know they were still behind the gate, which I was happy about. My stomach gurgled reminding me that I was hungry.

Great now I'm hungry, annoyed, and tired!

I heard the click of the door.
"There you two are!" Uncle Ben said.
"We looked for the princesses everywhere." Uncle Alex said.
"Yeah, what happened to playing dress up in princess Amber's room?" Uncle Noah said.
"I'm a super hero! Not. Princess!" Amber said.
"Yeah!" Bella said.
"My mistake." Uncle Noah said.
I sat up. There was no chance of me going back to sleep with all of these people here. Uncle Noah immediately noticed me.
"Amber and Bella did you wake up Gracie from her nap?" Noah asked tapping his foot. They both looked down.
"We really wanted to play superheros with her." Amber said quietly.
"Well what if Gracie really wanted to take that nap? Just because you want to play superheros is no reason to wake Gracie up from a nap." Uncle Ben said.
"We're fine with if you wake up one of us just don't wake up Gracie okay?" Alex asked. They nodded in unison.
"Yes daddy." They both said at the same time.

The door opened revealing my daddy.

"What's going on in he-" He stopped when he saw a guilty looking Amber and Bella and a sleep deprived looking me. "Did you two wake Gracie up?"

They nodded. I pouted. He smiled softly and shook his head. He walked over to the gate and unlocked it. Lifting me up gently.
"Let's get Gracie a snack and then she can play with you guys, okay?" Daddy said.
They both nodded excitedly. Daddy started to walk out of the room, he continued to the kitchen with Amber and Bella close behind.
"What do you want to eat?" Amber asked me. Too tried to respond I just snuggled into Daddy's neck. He bounced me softly.
"Bub can you give me an idea of what you want?" Daddy said.
"Sandwich." I mumbled.
"Alright a sandwich it is."
"What kinda sandwich?" Amber asked.
"Do you like ham or turkey?" Bella asked.
"Cheese or not?"
"Veggies or no?"
"Do you put chips on your sandwiches?"
I never used to get over loaded over with questions. I used to do pageants so I have to be prepared for anything. But this was making me feel stressed. Daddy soon noticed my change in behavior.
"Why don't you two go to the play room while I make Gracie a sandwich?" Daddy asked.
"But wasn't Gracie gonna play with us?" Bella asked.
"Yeah she'll play with you after her lunch."
As if on que Alex and Ben walked up picking up the two girls. He brought into the kitchen. He set me down into a high chair. I was too tried to fight back and I feared being spanked again.

He started to make my sandwich.
"What do you want on your sandwich bub?" Daddy asked.
"Ham and cheese." I said quietly. He finished making my sandwich. He placed it in front of me and kissed my head softly. I started to eat my sandwich.
_______________________________________
Damien's POV. (Comment if you want deferent POVs.)
I watched her eat. I knew I would have to take it slow with her. Even if that meant having to do light punishments. As much as I wanted to feed or at least help feed her, I knew she would throw a fit. Once she finished her sandwich she sat back while patting her stomach.
"You finished baby?" I asked. She simply nodded. "Can you use words for me princess?"
"Yes daddy." She said. I smiled. I picked her up and set her on my hip and bouncing her.

As much as I want to let her nap, I knew that Amber and Bella would be mad if I didn't let them play with her. I thought it would be better to change her before she played. I should warn her to reduce the fit shes going to have.
"I'm just gonna change you and the you can play with Amber and Bella." I said. She pouted. "It'll be done in a second."

I quickly changed her into a dark green tutu with green legging that went just above her knees, along with a green arrow shirt that had a hood.

When Amber and Bella found out that I was getting a little, they wanted to go shopping to get her clothes. We had to wait though I didn't know who I was going to adopt. I was friends with the guy who owns the adoption center, which allows me to see all of the littles that they plan on getting. It's not like they target people from good families, they take people who had we're abused, abounded, or from a toxic family. Which meant that whoever I adopted would be somewhat sensitive. I was clueless on who to adopt till I saw Grace. I read her file over and over again. My heart ached each time. Her own mother forced her into pageants, modeling, and Ect. While starving and depriving her of a childhood.

I stopped in front of the play room door. As I was walking in I could hear Amber and Bella running towards me. They looked at Grace excitedly.
"Alright listen..."

_______________________________________
Helloooooo my potatoes. I understand if anyone stopped reading after the first chapter it was poorly written. I'm planning on rewriting it. I also just have a small request, Im asking you to share this book. This is my most read book and I'd like to set my record even higher. Well anyone have a lovely day my little potatoes!!!!