Tantrums

Wow. I woke up to this morning to ten notifications, I thought it wasn't anything related to my story turns out it was so shout of to kingslandroad and HisLittlePrincess014 she wrote a really good book that doesn't get enough attention.

Amber, Bella, and I were playing in the playroom. We were playing princesses when our Daddy's came in.

"Noah better get that son of a bitch in line." Uncle Ben mumbled angrily.
"I heard screams coming from his room, and it didn't sound like they were out of pleaser." Uncle Alex said.
"I really don't know what Noah saw in that kid, I don't care what that's kids been through he had no reason to call Amber a bitch and hit her." Daddy said. They all sounded furious.

Amber slide down the slide and ran to her daddy. I wasn't in the castle I was on the outside as we were throwing a imaginary party. So I just ran to my daddy. Alex went to go get Bella who was having trouble getting down the stairs of the castle.

"Hey baby." Daddy said as he picked me up.
"Hi Daddy!" I said. He started carrying me out of the room. We were going to my room. "What are we gonna do Daddy?"
"Well you have to take a bath, then it's lunch time." I started to panic when he said bath. I was out of little space in seconds. I tried to push him away and get out of his grip, but he was two strong. "Bub it's just a bath you'll be fine."
"No! I don't wanna if your gonna be in the room."
"Baby I have to you could get hurt, and your too young to wash yourself."
"I'm. Not. Taking. A. Bath!" I screamed.
"Alright that's it." At this point we were in my room. He walked over to the rocking chair. He put my over his lap.
"Your getting thirty spankings because you broke two rules, you will also count each one and say 'thank you daddy.' Understand?" He said in a harsh tone. I just nodded. He spanked me once and I yelped. He spanked me again but harder while saying.
"I said count." The moment he said that I knew if I didn't count it would get much worst.
"One. Thank you Daddy."
_______________________________________

"Thirty. Thank you Daddy." I had dried tear on my cheeks and fresh ones rolling down. Daddy then picked me up.
"You did so well baby." He said rubbing my back. His usually soft tone was back. I sniffled. He continued to walk into the bathroom. It was mermaid themed. The tub was shaped like a mermaids tail and painted to look like it. He started the water and getting the right temperature he left the tub to fill up. He started to undress me. I was to tired be to fight back to I just whined.
"Do you want more spankings?" He asked sternly.
"No." I said quietly.
"Good."
He added bubbles to the bath. He also added a mermaid bath bomb, some toys, and bath gilter. He gently set me down in the bath. I didn't feel like playing with the toys. Daddy tired to get me to play with a rubber duckie but I refused. He frowned and continued wash me.
_______________________________________
I'm sorry this chapter is so short something just happened and I'm not in the best mood. I'll be away for a week this will be the last chapter till I'm back. When I do get back I plan on having a chapter out everyday for a week after that I'll publish on Tuesdays and Fridays and maybe a few in between. Best of luck bye.