𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙚 03 - ⚣ 𝘙𝘰𝘎𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘊𝘊𝘬𝘎

Zacznij od początku

If Taehyung were to be cautious enough, he can mold a feeling in his brain that Jungkook's bulging erection was poking the entrance of his exposed hole. Although it's clothed, what the fuck? Should it be this ginormous? Did it have to be?! As if this entire prepping session wasn't possessive enough, Jungkook had to have a giant penis, too?! Great.

Just great. Perfect.

Taehyung felt ashamed to be a grown man in comparison to Jungkook, because Jungkook was no man, Jungkook was vital.

Taehyung bit his lips between his teeth, stalking him by the reflection only to find himself petrified at what he witnessed before him. His mistake, he shouldn't have looked, he shouldn't have been so nosy.

Jungkook was ought to be some kind of beast.

Not that Taehyung witnessed that dick or anything, but by the way Jungkook changed from person number one from the bar to person number two over here. Taehyung was impressed, had he hit a jackpot? This was way too good to be true.

Jungkook started to whirl Taehyung's asshole with his fingertips. Damn, it was so scary, as if Taehyung's a virgin processing his first time with a sexy male escort he paid with his parents' allowance. Except Taehyung's not a virgin, no way in hell, even hell had no place for him.

"P-Please just, ha...p-put it i-in!" Taehyung pleaded, pathetically, half-proud half-embarrassed, either way, his head descended to the floor.

Say no more, at least that was what was supposed to be narrated.

Nevertheless, Jungkook didn't comply, he retreated his hand from Taehyung's ass as if he no longer wanted anything to do with this. Taehyung's thirsty mindset popped open, assuming Jungkook had snapped back into reality from his drunkness.

Fuck, Taehyung tsked, knowing all too well where this will lead for himself and himself alone.

Was Jungkook drunk this whole time? It wasn't widespread attractions? And now Jungkook finally realized the ordeal? No fucking way this whole ten-minutes-in-Heaven was just a mindless drunken state.

Leading Taehyung to turn his head over his shoulder at Jungkook.

No, Jungkook looked comfortable, and hungry, scary, so why did he stop? Taehyung slowly noticed what it was.

"Why so cruel? I'm half-naked out in the open right now." Taehyung whined, playing along with Jungkook's turn of a childish game.

"I don't want to do this anymore." Jungkook's face dropped into a pout, mocking Taehyung so pettily, folding his arms against his chest.

Taehyung snickered, impressed at the grimace. Although he was childlike, he was still intimidating, intoxicating Taehyung with so much hesitation and— that's so damn sexy!

Taehyung wondered what Jungkook desired from him. To suck him off? Guys love it when men as gorgeous as Taehyung get down on their knees and suck them off.

Or, was Jungkook testing his conceitedness, to evaluate whether or not Taehyung was fibbing shit and was all talk but no action?

Taehyung clenched his jaw, glaring daggers at Jungkook who ignored to notice, so obvious, so humorous, and fun.

Their bodies were the same height, Taehyung established that theory whilst securing his wonderful body in his arms, so to have Taehyung bent over for him said a lot Regardless, Taehyung reached out his arm and hooked it around Jungkook's neck, dragging him down to his height.

Jungkook's hostile hands subconsciously held Taehyung by the hips, his uncontrollable boner basically dry-humped the doll's bare asshole. Only this time, they both can detect it like pieces of a puzzle, Taehyung whimpered in private.