taehyung smiled and my mother stepped aside to let him in, and him being the one of a kind man he is, steps in and immediately looks around to meet my eyes.

i smiled through gritted teeth, raising my left eyebrow as i looked at him up and down. clad in a white dress shirt, black pants and some nice black shiny shoes. his hair swept over his forehead, giving a slightly playful glint in his eyes.

and of course, the golden broach on his chest that signified royalty. it was for him to keep, to represent who he is and if he was ever in trouble, you knew that one press on that red gem would immediate call the swat army to his rescue.

"hey." he says, waving his hand with a smirk on is face.

"h-hey," i let out, somehow, waving my hand at him with a pained smile.

"ah, ma'am," he turned around to face my mom, glancing at my brother from the side with his bag of chips.

"i'll be stealing your daughter, is that alright?" he asked, leaning down a little to match her height.

my mother had that look on her face and i knew she swooning over him already, her eyes lashes batting as she blinked at him before nodding frantically.

"o-of course, she's free anyway! right soojung?" she looked at me, wide eyes and i nodded.

"yeah, i'm free." my smile dropped when i looked at taehyung's smirk, groaning slightly and walking towards my room to get ready, knowing that he was following me to my room.

right when i entered my room, i slammed the door shut. "what the heck are you doing here?" i asked, crossing my arms over my chest and eyeing the man.

"what?" he shrugged, walking past me and plopping on my bed. "you didn't come out, so i came in."

"but why are you here?"

"to take you on a date," he said, leaning back on the mattress with his hands behind his head.

"and what makes you think i'll go on a date with a man like you?"

"a man like me?" he placed a hand on his chest, "the question is why wouldn't you wanna go on a date with me?" he questioned with a slight lift of his lip.

"because you have a fiancé?" i stated as if it was a very a obvious thing.

"so . . if i didn't have a fiancé, you would go out with me?"

"no."

"why?"

"you're a prince, i'm a student, we don't go together." i said, raking a hand through my hair.

"since when did statuses mattered?" he questioned and i stared at him.

"taehyung, statuses do matter, at least where you're from. i'm— you shouldn't even be here!" i said, not noticing that he had gotten up and moved towards my closet.

"an—what're you doing?" i asked, watching his tall body stand in front of my closet, his hand fiddling with the clothes hung on the hanger.

"this, wear this." he says, tossing a white shirt dress and a black belt towards me, my mouth hung open.

"you wanna go get changed or you want me to help you?" he says, leaning on the closet door, clicking his tongue.

"we are not doing this ta—"

he suddenly stepped towards me, snaking and arm around my waist and jerking me in his hold. i let out a yelp and looked at him with wide eyes, who looked back at me with a smile.