I turned my gaze back to Todoroki, as he said.

"My purpose was to surpass All Might, and you're stronger than him... That's why I have to beat you." With what seemed like an actual emotion this time. He then continued.

"I'll win this tournament, and I'll do it with only half of my power. I'll show that bastard that I don't need his power to be number one!"

I was very annoyed at him, and the balls he had to say such words. I always hold back, or I don't fight seriously, but that is because I can easily kill whoever I'm facing if I don't. Todoroki holds back because of resentment, the selfish idea that he is the only one with issues. He wants to surpass All Might, even me, with only half of his strength... There is no greater disrespect than that... But I understand his desire to surpass us, including Endeavour.

A while back I also had someone that I wanted to surpass, a man that I wanted to defeat. This man recognised my strength, and he saw it as a threat. He held me prisoner, as he would try to break me in every way possible. I just grew stronger from it, and eventually I got to fight him again.

In previous battles I had been utterly destroyed by him, but this time it was different. This time we were equal, and as I felt a surge of even more superior power... He surrendered. From that day forward he became a very cherished friend, and perhaps he was a mentor and father figure. He set me free of his prison, and declared that he was no longer the strongest... I was...

I never returned to that prison in Arizona, or the entirety of America for that matter, but I kept contact with my friend and we met a few times when he came over to Japan. Defeating him was one of my greatest achievements... I will never forget that day, the day that I fought and defeated... The man known as The Unchained... Biscuit Oliva...

"Hey, Icy-hot bastard!" I roared, because now I was ticked off to the point of becoming just like Katsuki. Todoroki, who was just about to leave, looked back at me in shock, for he didn't expect me to use those words.

"If you think that you'll get away with just using half of your strength you're out of your goddamn mind! You better use your flames! Because your already slim chance of victory will be nonexisting if you don't!" I then bellowed, my face being lit up with anger.

Todoroki still looked even more shocked now, but he quickly regained his composure before walking off.

"Damned idiot, you better give it your all!" I whispered, before I walked away. I still needed to grab lunch, and see what was up with my back.

Izuku had gone to Recovery Girl in order to check on his back, but found out that there was nothing wrong. After that he grabbed lunch with Rachel and some others, not telling anyone about his conversation with Todoroki.

Shortly after, they returned to the stadium. The final event was a normal tournament, with sixteen participants. Ojiro had backed out, his excuse being that he felt like he didn't earn it, and so he was replaced with Tetsutetsu.

The first matches were announced, and Izuku only paid attention to a few of them. He was facing Shinso, which brought a smile to his face. Todoroki was up against Sero, the winner of which would face either Izuku or Shinso. Hatsume had managed to advance, and was up against Iida. Rachel was up against Kaminari, no doubt that she would win, while Kirishima was up against Tetsutetsu, no doubt that he would win.

After all was said and done, Izuku went to prepare himself. He was playing the first match, and there was no doubt that he would win against Shinso.

"Hey Midoriya!" Ojiro shouted, catching Izuku off guard. He was confused, that is when Ojiro continued speaking.

"Watch out for Shinso's quirk... He has some form of brainwashing, and he gets control if you do as much as answer one of his questions."