"Just open the damn present Onika." My mom handed me a small box. I shook the box and she sucked her teeth. "Tanya."

"Okay fine." I opened the box and almost cried. "Mama-"

"Uh huh, I was saving it for today. I got it when your grandmother died. She told me to save it for when you graduate but it seems like you need it now."

The locket had me, Mama, Nana, and another space. Nana told me that she wanted me to fill that space whenever I had a baby girl. Knowing this family, I would definitely have a girl, we bred girls.

"Mama." I cried.

"I want you to fill that space and when you're done filling that space, give it to your daughter so she can make that locket bigger."

The door opened and Beyoncé walked in. Everybody embraced her but me. I wasn't mad at her, just wasn't gonna get caught up in the ambush.

She handed around gifts then sat beside Milan, playing with her toys.

I'd never noticed how good Beyoncé was with kids, it made her even more attractive.

She walked over to me and handed me a little box. "I really wanted to give you this for your birthday but we know how that went."

"I should punch yo ass in the face for it too, stupid ass."

"You're bringing negativity into my space and I don't like it Tanya. All positivity. Open the present."

She must've taken her medicine today.

I opened the box. It had a little key in it on a gold chain. She took it out then put it around my neck.

"This is the key to my crib. I trust you completely Onika. You may come and go as you please."

"Hey now! A key to the crib?" Ari touched the chain. "And baby that's 24 karat gold."

"Bitch I'm official."

"With that being said, come to my house at the end of the night. I wanna spend some time with you."

"Why can't you do that now?"

"Family business. It don't stop. I'm so close."

"Okay well come here."

She bit her lip before stepping into the kiss. I had her face in my hands instantly. I loved that.

I let her go and she walked out of the house, waving at everyone.

"What you get me for Christmas?" I sat on the counter, facing Ari.

"A nephew."

"Bitch you pregnant?!"

"Mhm hmm."

"Oh yes! Finally y'all can stop having sex so damn much."

"Wrong, I'm horny right now."

"Come here." I whispered. She looked in all directions then walked between my legs. "I think I wanna give Bey some."

"What? Girl don't fuck wit' me."

"Yeah. Not now but I've been thinking about it. She trusts me an-"

"Do you trust her though? She got a record."

"See I thought about that too and then I thought, Beyoncé has really been trying. I gave her a handjob and she stopped fucking. I only know because August lives with her and he tells me everything. She doesn't go to anybody else's house to have sex and she hasn't had a woman to her house. Over lil' ole me."

"So you gon' give her some because she's being a decent human being?"

"I'm falling for her for real Ari, I really like her."

"Told you." She pretended to cough. "I told you that you were gonna start liking her."

"She just gave me a key to her house bitch, now you know I'm going over there tonight."

"You giving it up tonight?"

"Wrong. Not gonna happen. Just gonna see what she has planned."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So it works." I mumbled to myself, opening the door to Bey's house.

The lights were off but candles were on and the entire house smelled of vanilla. She remembered.

"That's you baby?!" She yelled from upstairs.

"Yes."

"Get up out them clothes and come up here."

"Uh hell no."

"Baby girl, trust me. Out them clothes, up the stairs!"

"Yes ma'am." I mocked her.

I undressed myself, leaving everything down on the couch before walking up to her room. She was sitting on the bed, when she saw me she smiled.

"Merry Christmas beautiful. Now I don't really know how to do this shit but I know that water might get cold so I ran a bath. You know you work hard and shit so I'm gonna... I don't know what I'm trying to say Onika, I'm just saying I wanna treat you tonight."

I smiled widely at the ground. She got off of the bed and made me look at her.

"You're so beautiful Tanya and you work your ass off. I appreciate you for that shit even though it don't do shit for me. It don't even got shit to do with me really. But it does something for you, and I'm proud of you."

"Beyoncé..."

"Yes ma'am? Come on, yo water gon' get cold." She walked behind me.

I went in her bathroom. Her bathtub was fucking huge, it was like a mini pool.

"Get in before it gets cold, I'll be out here waiting on you."

"What's out there?"

"You'll see when you get out. Bathe baby."

So I did. I relaxed in that bitch until it actually did get cold.

When I got out, she was standing by the door. I looked around then took a look at the bed.

"Stop playing

"Stop playing. It's them sexy ass sneakers I been telling you I wanted?"

"Mhm hmm."

"Oh hell yeah." I opened the box and smelled the shoes. I love new shoe smell. I sat them on the side of the bed and got up to hug her.

"Baby girl, you know you can't leave me now right? Like real shit, you can't go nowhere. I'm not gon' let you. Girl I will kill every nigga or bitch you decide you wanna fuck with after me." She whispered in my ear.

"I wasn't planning on it Beyoncé damn."
____________________________