Chapter 49

A/N it's a long chapter today, yay

You feel a headache forming as you wonder why you can never seem to catch a break. On the bright side you ended up bringing home four new pastas but it seemed they all had rather... Complicated relations.

"Nononononono," BEN said as he looked at the small, ragtag group standing in the doorway.

"Oh yes~"

***

An hour earlier

"Yes but first you have to tell me your name," You hiss, very aware of all the looks you're getting.

"... Andy."

"Well then, Andy," You smile breathlessly, "Why don't we go talk somewhere else?"

Andy nodded and you quickly rushed off to a quieter place, which turned out to be a bench next to some shop that was closed for the day.

As you say down Andy looked at you and you could see the distrust in his eyes along with something else you couldn't read. "You know where the others are?" You nod in response. "How do I know I can trust you?"

You knew you had only this chance to convince him and you really did, not just because you didn't want him to try and bite you again.

"I-" You searched for a reason in your mind but you really didn't have anything to help prove what you said, no pictures, no proof of life, not a single thing. "I guess we'll just have to trust eachother."

He sits there thinking for a moment, "... That was really cheesy."

You sigh, but smile anyway, "Was a bit, wasn't it?"

He nods as if thinking long and hard about something. After a minute he speaks again, "Ok, I'll trust you, but if you're lying to me I'll kill you."

There was a deadpanned seriousness to his voice that if you hadn't already believed they were serial killers and any threats they made could be carried out then you would have.

"I'll agree to those terms then," You chuckle as you try to smile normally at a mother and her son as they walk past, the mother noticing you talking to seemingly nothing and hurrying both herself and her son along faster. You sigh, "So much for a good impression."

"You do look like you're talking to yourself, or at least a doll," Andy comments as his one eye that's in view follows the pair down the road, he seems to be thinking or remembering something.

"Yeah."

As you sit in silence you suddenly notice a sound coming from down the alleyway next to you. It sounds like... Crying?

"Hey do you hear that?'' You ask and Andy just shrugs. You sigh and grab him, earning a string of annoyed grumbles. "Come on let's go see what's happening."

As you walked down the strangely dark alleyway you start to wonder if this was a good idea, I mean, isn't this how people die in horror movies? Oh well, too late now, you shrug.

"W-we're going to die!" A voice cries from further down, it sounds childish but adult like at the same time.

"We are not!" Another says, this one sounds more adult like than the first and has a slight accent. New York maybe? "And aren't you supposed to always be happy?"

"But we're going to dieeeeeee," the first voice says again.

"Both of you be quite!" A new voice says and Andy sighs as if he recognises them, "I think someone's coming."

Immediately after the third person says that all noise stops. "Uh hello?" You call out, you wondered if they ran away but you also thought that this alleyway lead to a dead end.