Chapter 35

F/f = favorite fruit

***

I wake up the next morning feeling more refreshed than I thought I would.

Looking over at the clock I see it's already 10 o'clock. I promised F/N I would get them some of their stuff from their apartment so they wouldn't be bored to death while at the hospital but I also want to do something fun with the pastas.

As I think about what to do I remember an old play park near F/N's house. It would be like two birds with one stone and not many people go there anyway so it should be pretty quiet.

I walk out of my room and hear snoring coming from the living room which is still the designated sleeping area for them. I guess I have some time to myself.

I decide I'll make breakfast while I wait for them all to wake up.

I feel like making something from scratch but what? Pancakes or waffles might be easiest and after a few minutes of trying to decide, waffles win.

As I work on the waffles a sleepy looking Smile Dog finds his way into the kitchen. I lean down and scratch him behind his ears and he wags his tail. I chuckle and realize I should probably add dog food onto my list of things I need to start getting now.

Smile sits down next to me and leans on my leg. Something he continues to do as I make breakfast, even when I move around the kitchen he'll follow.

"Aren't you a good boy," I chuckle as I get out some plates for breakfast.

Clockwork stumbles sleepily into the kitchen and I chuckle before I get an idea. "Hey Clockwork can you look here for a second?"

She looks up at me confused and I lean down to get a better look at her. I look at her clock eye for a moment, making sure I read the time right before I stand up and check the time on my phone.

"Wow it really does tell the time, that's awesome!" I say as I grin at her and a light blush tints her cheeks. "Oh yeah, I made waffles. I think I have some fruit or syrup to put on them if you want any."

"Just syrup please," Clockwork says and I nod before going to the fridge where I notice something else. A bottle of whipped cream.

I grin and take it out along with f/f for mine. I prepare waffles for the two of us before I get an idea and uncap the whipped cream.

Turning around I raise up my so called weapon as Clockwork gives me a wary look. I lean down and spray a tiny bit of whipped cream on her nose before leaning back up and eating some myself.

I laugh as Clockwork tries to look at the whipped cream on her nose. She eventually gets it off as Jeff walks in.

"What are you all laughing about like hyenas this early," He asks somewhat bitterly as he shoots Clockwork a look.

I grin at Clockwork before I hide the whipped cream behind me. "That's a secret between me and Clockwork~" I say as Clockwork blushes slightly and Jeff pouts.