Chapter 27

"So any ideas where to find the rest of you guys?" I ask.

Jeff is in a corner reading my book, I think he likes it but I can't tell.

The rest look up at me. I get a few shrugs. "Great..." I mumble, "How about when you all get together? How will you get... Big again."

Again no answers. Obviously no one has thought this through very well. "Great..."

"Can I at least get a list of possible names?" I ask and they all look at eachother.

They all start telling me names I realize I probably would have had better luck if I just googled creepypasta and went from there. "Ok ok, thanks that's enough," I say as I give up slightly.

"Are there any other video game... Whatever you are? Any others like BEN?" I ask as I try to narrow down who to find.

BEN nods. "Yeah there's Lost Silver, Glitchy Red and BRVR."

"And could you maybe do your TV trick and go find them?" I ask and BEN has a look on his face that tells me he never thought of that.

"I'll go try," BEN sits up and goes right into the TV.

"I still need to get used to that..." I mutter as we wait to see if my idea worked.

After five minutes we stop looking at the blank TV screen and go back to doing whatever we were doing. Which for me is reading.

As I close the book with a sigh something comes through the TV. Or a few somethings I see after closer inspection.

Four things stand on my living room carpet, the only one I recognize is BEN. One looks to be a... Pikachu? The other two are slightly more human like, one being a pale white boy without any arms or legs with eyes like BEN's and pitch black hair. The other is by far the most human like, he has black hair and wears a red and white jacket with matching cap and black fingerless gloves, one of the only strange things about him is his eyes are red.

"Your idea worked," BEN tells me.

"Cool," I reply before looking at the three new visitors, "And these are?"

"Oh yeah," BEN says as if he completely forgot about them.

"This is BRVR, this is Lost Silver and this is Glitchy Red," he points at the Pikachu, armless guy then the red eyes one in turn.

"Nice to meet you guys," I say, not completely sure what the Pikachu thing is.

Suddenly the Pikachu runs at me, nimbly jumping and climbing over everything in it's way before climbing onto my lap and snuggling into it like a dog or maybe a cat.

So apparently I have two animals in the house now. As I think this I don't see the glares BRVR is getting from the rest of the pastas.