2am: Sister!Scott x Stiles (part two)

AN: 'y/f/n' means your friends name

y/n felt something move next to her in the bed. She groaned as the warmth left her side. After a moment she opened her eyes and realised she wasn't in her own bed. At first, she thought she had done something even more reckless than usual until she heard Stiles trip and curse. She sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Morning," she mumbled to him.

"Oh, sorry," Stiles said through the toothbrush sticking out his mouth while he picked up his shirt.

"What for?"

Stiles shrugged, "I woke you," he said innocently.

y/n pushed the covers off her and shivers, "I have to go to school anyway." Stiles watches as y/n looks around his room before getting off the bed and walking to the window, "thanks for last night."

"No problem," Stiles said, attempting to brush it off as if he would do it for anyone. Truth was, he wouldn't. Before he could add anything, there was a knock at his bedroom door. y/n turned in panic, as much as Sherif Stilinski liked y/n she didn't think he would appreciate her staying in his son's bed. Stiles puts on a calm front for y/n, "it's okay," he whispers.

There's another knock at the door, followed with a voice, "I hope you two aren't naked." It's Isaac, y/n huffs and doubles over feeling the air come back into the room. Stiles opens the door and lets Isaac in, he's holding a y/n's backpack. "I thought you'd want some clean clothes and your school stuff," Isaac said shrugging. Isacc cared for y/n as if she was his sister and after last night he gave Scott the cold shoulder all through the night and this morning.

y/n smiles, stepping forward. Isaac holds out the bag but y/n pushes it out the way and goes in for a hug. Isaac relaxes into it after the initial shock, "thank you, Isaac" she said softly.

"No problem," he said, placing his chin on the top of her head and closes his eyes for a moment. y/n clears her throat and pulls away, taking the bag from him.

"Stiles?" she questions, Stiles turns to face them, raising his eyebrows, "can I use your shower?"

"Uh-huh," he says, opening the door for her while trying not to think about her naked.

Isaac scoffs, "your thinking about her naked aren't you?" he teases. Stiles slams the door and scolds Isaac.

y/n comes back into Stiles' room in her clean clothes and her hair dripping wet. "I left the towel in the bathroom," she said. Then sits next to Isaac on the bed. "You actually have an okay sense of style," y/n laughs pulling at her clothes.

Isaac shrugs and waits for her to ask the question that's on both her and Stiles' mind. But it's Stiles that mentions Scott first, "what happened when we left?"

Isaac looks at y/n, who looks away from them, "he went to his room. Until around 6 AM... that's when he wanted to know where you went and when you'd be back and so on."

"Did he see you leave?" Stiles asked. Isaac shook his head, Isaac was good at sneaking around but he wasn't doing it on purpose. He was just looking after y/n.

Stiles and Isaac watched y/n. They were waiting for a response from her, but she kept her cards close to her chest. In y/n's mind, however, the events of last night were playing in her mind and the words Scott said about her were on repeat. She blamed herself for it all. "It's not your fault, y/n," Stiles said.

y/n shrugs and seems to switch something in her mind, almost switching off that problem, "we better get going, don't wanna be late do we?" She stands quickly and walks to Stiles' door. "Come on then, are we going in the jeep?"