Problem: Peter Hale (3)

Requested by Mskingsman

a/n: I would suggest going back and reading the others

The pack were shocked as the began to see a different side to both Peter and y/n. Neither of them really liked to express their feelings but when they were around each other, they couldn't help it. Surprisingly they hadn't gotten fed up with each other just yet. But, it hadn't been a month yet. Falling out with Peter was on the bottom of y/n problems at the moment, she had been noticing little changes. She was trying to tell herself that it was just her making things up but she couldn't deny how quickly her cut on her arm had healed. She had also hidden it from Peter, she knew he wouldn't forgive himself if he found out.

y/n was listening to some girls talking, the glanced over to her, "she's really weird"

"I've seen her around with Derek Hale" the girls exchanged looks with each other as they carried on whispering about her.

y/n got up from her seat, she didn't want to listen to it anymore, the rumours she had heard about her were becoming more and more ridiculous. "y/n-" Stiles began, then looked at Lydia and Scott. Scott frowned, something about her was off, she didn't smell the same.

"If you two are finished gossiping about me," y/n said to the girls. Scott was listening to her, Stiles and Lydia couldn't hear what she was saying across the cafeteria and waited for Scott to tell them. "Next time, if you have something to say about me, come and say it to my face... if not, I suggest you keep your mouths firmly shut."

The girls were about to say something in retaliation, but Scott had dragged y/n away. "Scott, get off me!" y/n struggled. Lydia and Stiles noticed that Scott was now struggling to hold y/n, a month ago she would have had no chance but now...

Scott struggled with y/n out onto the lacrosse field, she huffed as she pushed Scott away from her and fixed her tshirt, "what the hell was that back there?" Scott demanded.

"They were saying shit about me!" y/n said defensively.

Scott softened his voice, "that's not what I meant, y/n... how did you hear them?" he asked, adding, "I know Lydia and Stiles weren't able to hear them, even if they weren't whispering."

"No, they could, couldn't you?" y/n motioned to Lydia, her voice full of pleads. Lydia shook her head as she watched y/n sink to the floor. "Scott... I know you've known for a while" she said, looking up at them all.

"I have," he said bending down to comfort her, Stiles looked clueless until he pieced it together, "your scent changed," he said, "it didn't change right away but..." he shrugged. He didn't know how to comfort her, after all, she wasn't his beta.

"Does Peter know?" Stiles asked the question they all wanted to know.

y/n shook her head, "I don't think he does, he hasn't acted differently around me."

"Well, that's a problem" Stiles huffed, looking around. Trouble always seemed to find them, they were never allowed a break.

Lydia then pointed out, "that must have been why Kate hasn't been around lately... she must have known."

"No, she has been around" y/n sighed, that was the first time I realised, "well actually she told me" she huffed. y/n then began to explain the time she went to the old Hale house...

y/n wanted to see the house, she had seen it before when they had been there with Scott. But, seeing it now made it look different. This was where Derek and Peter had lived, this was where Peter had been for so long... it was strange looking at it. y/n realised she had never actually been inside the house. She stood outside for a moment, she hesitated as she swore she heard something or someone. But, she convinced herself she was hearing things, she didn't have the ability to hear someone or things breathing. That was impossible...