EXTENDED SUMMARY

"you do realize that no one has ever turned me down before, right? the idea that you did drives me crazy..."

Help
a work by bibliotic

Helpa work by bibliotic

and it begins...

Salem Dawn, the stoned-heart, outspoken, Pittsburgh native, is well-known around the world as a professional wrestler. She climbed her way from nobody to the title of best female wrestler in the world in the matter of just a few years, grabbing the attention of the WWE.

Of course, the offer immediately caught her off-guard. The Pennsylvanian knew what it was like to be poor, and although having glory and money wasn't her goal, Salem was not about to face the same harsh life she once had. The black and yellow brand of NXT was about to gain another strong women's wrestler whether they liked it or not, because Salem Dawn knew how to make an entrance.

While she looked forward to reuniting with her old friends like the Garganos, Ms. Dawn hadn't prepared for the one man who turned her life upside-down that fateful day in ROH. Adam Cole had only met the petite woman once, and that was all he needed to be immediately hooked on her presence alone.

The two have history, having met for one inter -gender match which received five stars despite no storyline being told. Though Salem couldn't help her urges of finding the Panama City Playboy extremely attractive at first glance, she had other things on her mind that stopped her from ever starting what could have been between them. Salem Dawn left Adam Cole in the dust that night after their match, never to speak to him again.

Now, being in NXT, she won't have a choice. Because Adam Cole is determined to find out the dark secrets Salem tries to hide, knowing that he has been through the dark times, too. Despite risking his job, his relationship, and his sanity, Adam will stop at nothing in order to understand why the woman he admires causes him so much kind of crazy.

Salem will have no where to go, because she will be the first and only woman in the Undisputed Era.

Selena Gomez
as
Salem Dawn

Selena GomezasSalem Dawn

"you're adam cole. you have everything you could ever want and more."

Austin Jenkins
as
Adam Cole

Austin JenkinsasAdam Cole

"you're wrong. because i have everything but you."

OTHERS

BRITTANY BAKER
-BRITT BAKER
CHRISTOPHER LINDSEY
-RODERICK STRONG
KYLE GREENWOOD
-KYLE O'REILLY
ROBERT FISH
-BOBBY FISH
CANDICE GARGANO
-CANDICE LERAE
JOHNNY GARGANO
-JOHNNY GARGANO
FERGAL DEVITT
-FINN BÁLOR
DEMI BENNETT
-RHEA RIPLEY

AND MORE...

"being the favorite in everything must be nice. teacher's pet, employee of the month, NXT superstar of the year; the only thing I have ever been the favorite in was number one daughter, and that was because I was an only child"

disclaimer: I do not own WWE or any of its superstars, storylines, or shows. I do own my character Salem Dawn and her story.

Help will discuss topics of death, drugs, cursing, depression, among other triggering topics. Read at your own risk.

 Read at your own risk