24

A/N: ...I'm sorry, please don't murder me 😬😅

I quickly pushed him off me and walked out the room.

"Y/N-"

"NO!" I yelled stopping him from coming after me. "Just, leave me for a minute."

"O-okay." He said stepping back as I sat on his couch. Placing my hands on my face and processing what he just said to me. I didn't want him to love me just yet. This was all so quick, and I told myself I would just be friends until I finish school, and he didn't follow what I said either.

"Tom I have to go home." I said taking my coat and putting it on.

"What?! What the fuck you just said you want to-"

"I WANT. TO GO HOME." I raised my voice at him, looking straight into his eyes.

"Y/N can we at least talk about what happened?!" He said trying to calm me down.

"For fucks sake Tom take me home!" I said holding in my tears. "NOW!"

"Alright, alright okay." He said taking his coat and keys. We entered his car and drove towards my house. The whole ride was nothing but silence. I didn't want any of this to happen, but I was such an idiot!

Why did I say yes to come over?!

Why did I have sex with him?

I was such a dumbass.

"Y/N can you at least tell me what's wrong."

"Tom you know exactly what's wrong."

"What?! Because I said I fucking love you-"

"YES THATS EXACTLY WHY!"

"Why are you so angry?! This isn't an angry matter-"

"Please shut the fuck up before I snap your neck." I said looking out my window. He then quickly went to the side of the dark road and stopped the car. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"What is wrong with you?" He said softly.

"Tom I want to go home. Please stop and just take me home!"

"You're mad because I said I love you?! That's why?"

"YES THATS EXACTLY WHY! Why don't you fucking UNDERSTAND!"

"I fucking love you Y/N, I love you I love you-" "STOP! TAKE ME HOME OR I SWEAR ILL FUCKING LEAVE." I yelled while tearing up.

His eyes opened wide then aligned back towards the road, finally driving again. I swear I didn't mean to hurt him, I just couldn't take all this in. I was afraid and I wasn't ready. After a couple of minutes, I finally made it home. I quickly went out the car and closed the door with force, running towards my house and finally entering it. I started bursting into tears as I closed the door. I peeked through the window to see his hands covering his face. He then hit his steering wheel with his hand and drove away. Ugh I didn't know what was wrong me. I was literally making him go crazy.

I ran towards my room and jumped on the bed, crying my eyes out as I covered myself with the blanket. I kept replaying the scene of him telling me he loved me. It felt so weird, hearing those words from his mouth. He's just so beautiful yet so dumb. I can't let him fall for me like that, and I knew at this moment it's best if we distant each other until I graduate. It's just better for the both of us. I eventually cried myself to sleep.

I didn't answer any of his texts or calls the whole weekend. I just spent it with my mother and Poppy. I didn't even want to go to school on Monday since I would be able to see him.

Poppy did suggest to sit at the back of the class, as far as possible, and it was the best idea. Stay far away from him. I didn't want to, but it was best to.

"Please open page 68." He said as we started class. I did what he said and decided to just focus on the lesson we had today. It was hard though, since I didn't look at him as he explained the lesson, I just listened and looked at the board as he was writing it. He looked absolutely upset and not in the mood for class, I obviously knew why, and it hurt seeing him like that.

God why does he always put such guilt on my chest.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Poppy said as we left the class. I smiled and nodded at her, even though it hurt. As I was walking towards the vending machine, Cole came up from behind me.

"Hey." He said smiling while leaning on the machine.

"Hey Cole." I replied giving him a weak smile.

"You alright?"

"I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, well I'm trying to."

"Yeah I heard what happened."

"What? How?"

"Poppy."

"Ah." I nodded knowing she tells everyone everything. I then locked my arm with him and went towards where Poppy and Charlie were. We sat with them and started talking and munching on our food.

"Hey look it's Mr Holland, and he's looking at us. Do you think he needs something?" Charlie said quietly to us.

"Who cares?" Poppy replied having my back.

"Charlie stop giving him the attention." I mumbled while looking through my phone.

"Hey Mr H! You need something?!" He yelled while waving at him, causing me to face palm myself. Charlie is such a fucking idiot. I took a peek through my hair that was on my face, hoping to see what he was doing.

"Oh nothing, I'm fine." Tom said putting his hands together while smiling.

"You sure?!" Charlie replied.

"Yeah! You guys take care!" Hearing his voice again just made me upset, but I enjoyed listening to it.

"You dumbass!" Poppy said hitting his head from the back.

"Ow! Why did you do that?!" He replied touching the spot.

"Why did YOU do that? You know the problem with him and Y/N!"

"Sorry, I just felt bad-"

"And what about Y/N?!"

"Sorry." He said to me, which made me nod and smile at him. I guess it was nice to ask about him, unlike me.

I still cared about him, way too much. I guess, I really think so, I actually do, I admit that I actually love him too.